The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only caught the 2008 and 2010 segments but really enjoyed them, nice to see some deeper cuts get an airing. I must admit I did feel a slight sense of melancholy watching it because it highlighted just how much they've aged in the years since.

I only caught the 2008 and 2010 segments but really enjoyed them, nice to see some deeper cuts get an airing. I must admit I did feel a slight sense of melancholy watching it because it highlighted just how much they've aged in the years since.
Well, except Davey's hair. Which somehow improved :D

Damn, watching videos from yesterday, it seems like Bruce was struggling a bit (not to extend of 2022). The break came in the right moment.
Yeah Bruce sounds quite tired. Maybe good that they didn't livestream. Hopefully they pick his strongest songs for the highlights.

this tour has one enormous WTF moment for me... and it is criminal underutilization of Bounty Hunter Eddie while playing Stranger in A Strange Land. Creature is so good built/looking but he appears for a mere ~15 seconds. I mean, wtf?
Maybe he developed a Star Disease as we call it in lithuanian. You know, when person becomes famous and feels super important he suddenly becomes an ass. Like, Eddie does us a favor going to the stage. I don't know how it is called in English. Starstruck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back