The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newton can do some good work. The LoTB 2018 videos as well as Live Chapter. But yes, he is the budget guy and I'd prefer someone else.

That particular mix sounds like ass, and I imagine they weren't that happy about it. They shouldn't have been anyway.
Still better than Nights of the Dead also if they weren't happy why rebroadcast 1/3 of that show yesterday. Reunion maiden don't seem to care about good audko, if they did they would have fired Newton 2 decades ago

It is much worse than NoTD - well, that was odd, they should have used the live chapter wacken vids and done more of the 2008 and 2010 instead I suppose.

It is the worst Maiden broadcast I have heard sound wise. This tour has been requested for 10+ years. Why wouldn’t they prioritize doing it properly and do a release? This points towards it.

I think they don't want to have the entire show streamed because they want to release a concert video at some point.
This is exactly what Steve and Rod have said in the introduction of the current tour last year. As original tour in 1986/1987 hasn't been filmed, the band wanted to modernize the stage and do something big for a new DVD/CD release. I accept it and I'm really excited to have a future new release in my DVD/CD/vinyl collection. <3

If there's a good reason they better fucking address the situation cause the backlash is huge, very bad pr. Helfest wasn't livestreamed either. Every other band (Helloween, Megadeth, Kreator to name a few) was broadcast. It was the least they could do for the tens of thousands of fans that travelled long distances and spent money and time only to not be allowed into the festival. Honestly, I doubt there is a good reason.
Well they certainly arent doing out of spite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back