Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or if it was played live more than on one tour. Such an amazing song.

That might be the case if it was the first single, and therefore got that bit of a special buzz around it, starting with Give Me Ed setlist inclusion.

Of course, it's just a theoretical possibility, but it might have beefed it's status and general regocnition up a little bit.

IF they really are releasing an album after the Legacy tour it would make sense to play a song from it. Would look slim if come the end of the tour there is no info on an album

IF they really are releasing an album after the Legacy tour it would make sense to play a song from it. Would look slim if come the end of the tour there is no info on an album
They released a new album after the Maiden England tour and didn't play a song from that on the last leg.

They released a new album after the Maiden England tour and didn't play a song from that on the last leg.
No, but The Book of Souls wasn't recorded when the toured Maiden England. This time they have (most likely). This tour isn't tied to a specific era like Maiden England was, so they could include a new song. I don't think they will though, I have changed my mind since the Donington/Belsonic announcement.

If next year's tour does end on July 25th, I wonder what the chances of a late 2020 or very early 2021 release would be especially since they have started some recording. And they could get more work done on the album between now and the start of the tour.

If next year's tour does end on July 25th, I wonder what the chances of a late 2020 or very early 2021 release would be especially since they have started some recording. And they could get more work done on the album between now and the start of the tour.

If the tour end on July 25th, they can do like TBOS album release - (first and probably the only one) single out in August and album release in September.

If they want to release a DVD/live album from the LOTB tour, they can save it for 2021 or release it in December after the new album.

Yeah album after LOTB3 seems most likely at this point. Announcement early August would mean a release Sep/Oct.

Shame that we're having to wait so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back