Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah totally different things most people don't care about British lion anyway get the album out be forgotten by the end of January haha. Maiden will do there thing and get an album out still. British lion won't have any impact on maiden sales or plans so it doesn't matter.
British Lion tour, Bruce Book Tour (and possible solo album?), 3rd leg of LOTB tour = not very likely 2020 Maiden album release.

British Lion tour, Bruce Book Tour (and possible solo album?), 3rd leg of LOTB tour = not very likely 2020 Maiden album release.

Why not? Maiden fans are begging for this album its going to sell well regardless of the events leading up to it why wouldnt it? I think there was the choice of releasing the new album and heading down under with new material or bringing the Legacy tour there instead and opted for that option.

So I see Zero reason to not release a new album late next year and releasing the next batch of 2021 tour dates to go with it, makes sense to me.

I also doubt Bruce solo album will be out any time soon the translated article did take that out of context, it's not even completed and Bruce isnt in any hurry to get it out or he wouldnt be doing book tours he be in a studio now haha

I hope it comes out sometime next year, too. Just saying with everything else going on don't be surprised if it's not early 2021 and the tour starting spring(or summer) 2021. As far as the Bruce album that's why I used a question mark. Who knows?

I hope it comes out sometime next year, too. Just saying with everything else going on don't be surprised if it's not early 2021 and the tour starting spring(or summer) 2021. As far as the Bruce album that's why I used a question mark. Who knows?

I mean its possible I still cant see there being a reason to delay an album into 2021 tho but im not Rod haha.

LOTB will finish in July or August, so why can't the album be released after that? September release should be realistic.

The tour will be perfect opportunity to promote the album so I'd expect an announcement before the begining of the tour or early during the tour, and then a quick release when it's over. That's what happened with TFF and DOD when there was similar tours.

But I don't think they'll back touring trough Europe in October or November. They like playing 6 months and rest 6 months these years.
They could release the album in September or October and start touring in February or March 2021 like they did with the Book of Souls. That will be very busy making 2 legs Probably until mid 2022. Bruce could release his solo album at the end of 2021.

LOTB will finish in July or August, so why can't the album be released after that? September release should be realistic.
Based on the most recent rumors, it’ll be over by mid-July at the latest. An August release would be possible.

Based on the most recent rumors, it’ll be over by mid-July at the latest. An August release would be possible.
If they do release in August we know they won't tour again until 2021, likely spring/summer. That's a long stretch between album release and supporting tour.

If they do release in August we know they won't tour again until 2021, likely spring/summer. That's a long stretch between album release and supporting tour.

There is no rule to say they have to tour so soon after an album drops tho. Releasing an album September , touring north America beginning June is still likely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back