Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

No, there is no hope. This is what it is. Accept it. As you many not like it, Maiden is bigger than ever. Period.
I know they became bigger and bigger but 2025 is a special year for them. I only afraid they may not use the opportunity to do something special not more or less.

I know they became bigger and bigger but 2025 is a special year for them. I only afraid they may not use the opportunity to do something special not more or less.

Who cares. They will be on the road. They're always on the road. Wanna ask an AC/DC fan to switch bands?

I care a lot this time, 50 years is something special AC released collection of gold vinyls and annunced the tour. I think World tour and merch from Maiden are asured, the documentary should be on the way (reportadly). As I see no line of Powerslave 40 anni merch on the way, no idea why?

Last edited:
I care a lot this time, 50 years is something special AC released collection of God vinyls and annunced the tour. I think World tour and merch from Maiden are asured, the documentary should be on the way (reportadly). As I see no line of Powerslave 40 anni merch on the way, no idea why?
Who is saying a documentary is on its way?

Earlier in this topic we have talked about few times. Documentary has been creating since 2021 and probability they may publish it next year seems to be very likely.
Yes, we have talked about it, I know that, but where are the sources?

One song from each album seems logic for the final tour, 17 albums = 17 songs, it would seem like a perfect send off for the band, and off course a live DVD

Something like: THE FAREWELL TOUR

My guesses (in album release history order):

1. Iron Maiden
2. Wrathchild/Another Life
3. The Number of the Beast
4. The Trooper
5. 2 Minutes to Midnight
6. Wasted Years
7. Infinite Dreams
8. Holy Smoke
9. Fear of the Dark
10. Lord of the Flies
11. Futureal
12. The Wicker Man
13. Rainmaker
14. Different World
15. Coming Home
16. The Book of Souls
17. Hell on Earth

I'm always not sure why so many people are certain that the upcoming tour is Maiden's farewell tour, whereas there's hardly any such discussion about Judas Priest, for example.
Rob Halford is also 72 and has a demanding role in the live performance. I don't know if I really find that logical.

I'm always not sure why so many people are certain that the upcoming tour is Maiden's farewell tour, whereas there's hardly any such discussion about Judas Priest, for example.
Rob Halford is also 72 and has a demanding role in the live performance. I don't know if I really find that logical.
Pr
Probably 'cos people know about Nicko's stroke and Murray’s moaning about his homesick on tour. Being realistic it's obvious they won't play forever but I think the next 3 years are secured. After this period they probably may decide to go on or announce their disband. Probably Nicko will leave and Maiden announce he brand new drummer (and maybe guitarist) to continue career.

I get the feeling that Dave's comment about being homesick is being exaggerated, but Nicko is the oldest in the band and has the most physically demanding job. They can probably continue for a more years, but not much longer.

With (for example) Joe Lazarus as new drummer they may continue more than just few years.
I get the feeling that Dave's comment about being homesick is being exaggerated, but Nicko is the oldest in the band and has the most physically demanding job. They can probably continue for a more years, but not much longer.

With (for example) Joe Lazarus as new drummer they may continue more than just few years.
Really hope they don't. Go out with dignity with the lineup that has lasted 25 years now. It made sense for Priest to get Richie in 2011 and for Glenn to step down from his live commitments, because at the time they still had plenty of years left (which they quickly realized on tour with Richie) - I mean, Glenn last toured full time eight years ago. Maiden do not and therefore should not pursue a replacement.

I get the feeling that Dave's comment about being homesick is being exaggerated...

Has this ever been confirmed by anything? All I know is that he was obviously very well prepared on the last tour and seemed to be in a good mood.
I remember someone claiming to have heard that "from staff around the band", but that would be very unusual. You would only discuss such feelings with your bandmates and they wouldn't share it with staff around the band unless there was an official decision and announcement.

Has this ever been confirmed by anything? All I know is that he was obviously very well prepared on the last tour and seemed to be in a good mood.
I remember someone claiming to have heard that "from staff around the band", but that would be very unusual. You would only discuss such feelings with your bandmates and they wouldn't share it with staff around the band unless there was an official decision and announcement.

Good point, he really seemed more into it last year. There have been many articles all posting the same thing, but nothing solid imho.

I'm fairly confident there are tons of touring musicians that are tired of touring.
... Tom Araya for instance, which is why Slayer disbanded.

Yes, but that news about Dave never mentioned a source, it's the same shit that has been around since 2016 (which was 8 years ago btw, if he wanted to retire he would've done so already).

Back