Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

ShadowOfTheGods

Educated Fool
Way too early? Maybe. At least we can focus on the FP tour 2024 in the other thread.
Also, due to the fact Bruce is/was in full promotion mode for his new album, we already know more than we would usually do at this point.

- Iron Maiden will be on tour next year.
- Iron Maiden will tour Europe next year
(might not be the only continent, but considering the extent of the 2024 leg I doubt it)
- Iron Maiden will play La Dèfense Arena (stadium) in Paris in June 2025.
- Bruce has "around 90 shows" booked for next year, between his solo project and Maiden.
- Bruce said that the next three years will please Maiden fans.
- Bruce said that there are a lot of songs they haven't played in a long time.
- The italian promoter tried to book - unsuccessfully - San Siro Stadium (Milan, Italy) for a Maiden show next year.
- Bruce said there will be something special to celebrate Maiden's 50th anniversary next year.
- Bruce said Maiden will tour in 2026 and a "new album" is coming out as well (99% HE WAS REFERRING TO HIS SOLO ALBUM but you never know).
- Bruce said next year's plans are "top secret".
- Bruce said "there will be no new Maiden album in 2025".
- According to a statement on the official site, "no more cities will be added to The Future Past Tour". They didn't mention the year, which probably means that tour will end this december.

- There have been quite a lot of rumors about Maiden doing a stadium tour for a while now. These are rumors and nothing else
(but it's worth pointing out that the fact a 60.000 capacity stadium was considered as the location for the italian show adds up to this theory)

There has been an hint to a new Maiden album being recorded after the 2024 tour gave by a journalist on a Classic Rock interview with Bruce. However, we don't know if that was supposed to be a joke or Bruce reaveled something to him. Although it's not strictly related to the tour, if a new album is in their plans then the next leg could be focused on that (production wise, the setlist would probably not include much of the album). The only window Maiden has to record a new album it's from February to maybe April; then they would probably switch the focus on the rehearsals for the tour (presuming that it will start in late May as usual).

We know nothing about the theme of the tour. Future Past 2025, 50 anniversary, greatest hits... they all have pro and cons.

Other random things which could mean nothing but knowing Maiden they could be hints:

- John McMurtrie shared a random reel of photos from the 2018 show at the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in Madrid using Rime of the Ancient Mariner as soundtrack. He didn't put a link to buy those pics (as he usually does), neither he wrote those shots were available. Weird choice of soundtrack too, since Rime wasn't played back then. We know everyone in the Maiden camp is instructed to tease new Maiden plans at some point, so it could be more than just a random reel.

- Maiden posted a fan art quoting To Tame a Land. While it's most likely a nod to the new Dune movie, it's the kind of hint that Maiden usually give us. Also Nicko played the track with his band back in December.

Last edited:
I think he means for this year

Anyway is too soon to talk about a tour 2025.
But I'm sure they booked Donnington
I think they booked Hellfest in Clisson (France). It's 100% sure as Bruce said to TéléNantes and Presse Océan, that the Hellfest was the best festival in the world. So, it's quite sure Maiden will play there next year. :)

I think they booked Hellfest in Clisson (France). It's 100% sure as Bruce said to TéléNantes and Presse Océan, that the Hellfest was the best festival in the world. So, it's quite sure Maiden will play there next year. :)
Does he really think that, or is it just a PR statement?

Unlikely. They played there in 2023. While they would give them a crazy amount of money I think it would be Stade de France or La Defense x2.

Unlikely. They played there in 2023. While they would give them a crazy amount of money I think it would be Stade de France or La Defense x2.
Maybe you're right. ;) But, I'm quite sure they will do 1 La Défense and 1 Hellfest, because Stade De France will not be fully filled with fans. They had so many difficulties to fill Le Parc Des Princes in 2005, for the Early Days tour, so it will be harder with Stade De France. :) Plus, Bruce told french medias that Hellfest is not about money but about emotions, that's why he likesto work with Ben Barbaud and all the people that work for HF. ;)

Maybe you're right. ;) But, I'm quite sure they will do 1 La Défense and 1 Hellfest, because Stade De France will not be fully filled with fans. They had so many difficulties to fill Le Parc Des Princes in 2005, for the Early Days tour, so it will be harder with Stade De France. :) Plus, Bruce told french medias that Hellfest is not about money but about emotions, that's why he likesto work with Ben Barbaud and all the people that work for HF. ;)

Parc Des Princes was almost 20 years ago. The cap is similar to La Defense and that show sold out in a couple of days or less. No doubt they can pull a crowd of at least 60k fans if it's the only french shows

Anyway is too soon to talk about a tour 2025.
But I'm sure they booked Donnington

Noooooooooooooo!!!!

YnECH7.gif

Back