Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be (actually, I HOPE to be) wrong, but if such a popular newspaper wrote this then I doubt it's bollocks. Last hour news: Bruce apparently said in Swansea that we would've see him in a muddy field. There is no proof of that but two different people confirmed this, if anyone can debunk it I'll be happy.

I will not be seeing him on a muddy field, that’s for sure!

I strongly suspect the 50th anniversary tour will go on for 2 or even 3 years , based on the other hits tours.
2 years for sure. It will be enough for their usual dates. If they don't plan a next album then it could be 3 years, but I think TFP will show that they are done with the 3 years tours. Who knows their plans though. As Bruce said, they have until 2026. After that, either new album, new tour or something else.

Not Maiden fans (at least not the majority). How can we blame them: 1 (possibly 3) gig vs 5 at least.
Speak for yourself.

My taste in metal bands doesn't begin and end with Maiden. Most of us enjoy a broad spectrum. That's why festivals are great value for money (imo), especially given the rising ticket costs for tours.

Often it'll cost nearly as much just to see one artist in a venue than it will to see dozens over a weekend in a field.

Speak for yourself.

My taste in metal bands doesn't begin and end with Maiden. Most of us enjoy a broad spectrum. That's why festivals are great value for money (imo), especially given the rising ticket costs for tours.

Often it'll cost nearly as much just to see one artist in a venue than it will to see dozens over a weekend in a field.

I have a broad musical taste myself, but I’d rather see Maiden headlining their own gig. Furthermore, I find Download/Donington to be massively overrated. I have been to nicer and better organised festivals elsewhere in the UK and in continental Europe.

Speak for yourself.

Nobody is saying that festivals suck (I do, but that's personal). My point is that Maiden is going to do one UK gig instead of a proper UK tour, which would be perfect considering the theme of the tour.

Speak for yourself.

I get that. Its great value to see a lot of bands. Just for us older guys ive seen every band i want to see several times. Im not sitting in mud to see them again. But its all personal preference

Nobody is saying that festivals suck (I do, but that's personal). My point is that Maiden is going to do one UK gig instead of a proper UK tour, which would be perfect considering the theme of the tour.
Ultimately we don't have any official confirmation on what their plans are. They could well do a summer festival run followed by a venue tour.

I have a broad musical taste myself, but I’d rather see Maiden headlining their own gig. Furthermore, I find Download/Donington to be massively overrated. I have been to nicer and better organised festivals elsewhere in the UK and in continental Europe.
I’m glad that I’ve seen them at Donnington. It was always a bucket list thing for me. But I don’t want to hurry back.

The UK doesn’t have great infrastructure for festivals. They are either too far away with poor public transport or crammed into a town or city with overwhelmed public transport!

Bruce said he's circa 90 dates planned for 2025. Probably 30+ dates in both Americas then 25 + with Maiden and finally 30+ in EU and UK in the Autumn.
I highly doubt Maiden will play 55 shows next year. I'd say 40 in Europe and then Bruce goes ham in NA and Mexico with solo dates.

I highly doubt Maiden will play 55 shows next year. I'd say 40 in Europe and then Bruce goes ham in NA and Mexico with solo dates.
Maiden will play 25 - 28 shows in Europe next year, stadiums and big festivals maybe a very few arenas. Similar Tour to 2022'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back