Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

They could sell out it for sure.
Depends on the gigs in proximity IMO. If they do London Stadium, there will probably be only 2 more UK gigs at most (probably Glasgow and Manchester).

Also the increasing partnership with West Ham might have something to do with it.

Depends on the gigs in proximity IMO. If they do London Stadium, there will probably be only 2 more UK gigs at most (probably Glasgow and Manchester).
Of course the chances of them selling out a venue that size also depends on the number of dates in the country, less is better, and I wouldn't be surprised if London would be the only UK show in that case.

If it's not, Manchester would be a possibility without a doubt.

Of course the chances of them selling out a venue that size also depends on the number of dates in the country, less is better, and I wouldn't be surprised if London would be the only UK show in that case.

If it's not, Manchester would be a possibility without a doubt.
London Olympic Stadium is West Ham's home and even between some events, they present Maiden music (The Trooper). I wouldn't be surprised if they announce a show, the same with the Milton Keynes Bowl.

One thing I have heard that is interesting: the reason Steve included all the past members names in the Senjutsu sleeve . . .Loopy said in a maiden related podcast he was on that he couldnt reveal what that was for but it was a top secret 'project' - could be related to the 50th anniversary

One thing I have heard that is interesting: the reason Steve included all the past members names in the Senjutsu sleeve . . .Loopy said in a maiden related podcast he was on that he couldnt reveal what that was for but it was a top secret 'project' - could be related to the 50th anniversary
A kind of Reunion tour or a Reunion album, for sure. :D

Here's hoping for a new documentary, like the new Bon Jovi one, some kinda 20hr Netflix thing covering the whole history of the band. Or maybe a re-release of all albums but with truthful writing credits...

Here's hoping for a new documentary, like the new Bon Jovi one, some kinda 20hr Netflix thing covering the whole history of the band. Or maybe a re-release of all albums but with truthful writing credits...
TBH the Bon Jovi documentary, albeit great, was a bit too centric on Jon and could be more about the music IMO. They also left out crucial periods like These Days album, which is amazing.

I know that a certain ex-band member agrees with this.

If a Maiden documentary was created, that should be done by a diehard fan, who is not a pure arse-licker and should be critical to some aspects of IM history.

TBH the Bon Jovi documentary, albeit great, was a bit too centric on Jon and could be more about the music IMO. They also left out crucial periods like These Days album, which is amazing.

I know that a certain ex-band member agrees with this.

If a Maiden documentary was created, that should be done by a diehard fan, who is not a pure arse-licker and should be critical to some aspects of IM history.
I've heard about the IM documentary many times in the last 3 years, I think everything will be created and controlled by 'Arry and Rod. The forthcoming tour 2025/2026 might be correlated with this project.

Juras just uploaded the video from Steve Harris /Paul Di anno meeting and says that "this meeting has triggered something that will be talked about soon" .......

Juras just uploaded the video from Steve Harris /Paul Di anno meeting and says that "this meeting has triggered something that will be talked about soon" .......
Source? Who is Juras? I’m so confused. Some context would be nice. I know Steve and Paul met backstage a while back, but why is someone named Juras uploading this video again?

Back