Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Just because Bruce says "see you next year" it doesn't have to be the same city unfortunately. They could still be doing only Download.

I would prefer an arena tour but am receptive to a one off outdoors or stadium iron maiden concert especially if the weather was nice and there was a couple of decent support acts, but please God no more Download festival.

Just because Bruce says "see you next year" it doesn't have to be the same city unfortunately. They could still be doing only Download.
Normally he teases that with something like "we'll see you in a muddy field in Derby"

I'm sure I've said it before, but I don't think there is a single person in this world who want to see Maiden at Download again. Not Maiden fans, or regular Download goers, everyone is tired of them. I think Andy Copping has cottoned onto the fact that he can't rely on legacy headliners (as much as usual anyway).

Of course if offered, Maiden will take it because it's wham bam thank you mam gig and gets them a big payday for one show, but please no more.

Last edited:
Iron Maiden is an expensive act to book and it's no mistery that nobody wants to see them at Download again.

After 2023, it's clear that they can sell out a stadium show (or multiple) in the UK without any problem. Either that or do another, sold-out-in-seconds arenas run.

I don't think Maiden playing at DL would be wise for both the band and the promoter. Sure, as someone for Maiden is easy money, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a stadium show or a small UK tour.

Iron Maiden is an expensive act to book and it's no mistery that nobody wants to see them at Download again.

After 2023, it's clear that they can sell out a stadium show (or multiple) in the UK without any problem. Either that or do another, sold-out-in-seconds arenas run.

I don't think Maiden playing at DL would be wise for both the band and the promoter. Sure, as someone for Maiden is easy money, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a stadium show or a small UK tour.

Iron Maiden still have to sell out a stadium gig in the UK. Something like the 2023 arena tour, which was shorter than other arena tours in the past (e.g., the 2017 one), is much more likely than stadium gigs.

Iron Maiden still have to sell out a stadium gig in the UK

Which is nothing to worry about since the past tour has sold out after a few moments.

An arena tour, on their 50th anniversary, would sell out in even less. What is the point of doing 7/8 gigs (with all the expenses they require) when they can do one or two date and get even more money?

Back