Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

I think that Bruce's Wedding was only cover up. In reality they were recording the new album. All dressed up for a wedding to hide the fact. Leana danced around them in the studio and when she couldn't, this role, obviously, was taken by the one and only dancer and prancer Janick Gers. Just imagine him in a wedding dress and little bit photoshoped. I am sure in those moments Bruce felt very uncomfortable. With his eyes he saw Leana, but the mind told him that it's just Gers. The body and the mind sending conflicting signals to Bruce, you know... For sure this album will be very special and with super scary lyrics.

Steve has probably met thousands of people who were complete strangers to him at this point. Maiden aren't at the same level as big celebrities, but they are still famous people playing in one of the biggest metal bands of all time. For him it's usually just "take a picture with another fan, maybe have a quick chat, moving on" if I had to guess, and after 10 minutes the whole thing is forgotten.

I'm convinced Stipe Juras is the kind of guy who would chat with Steve for five minutes like every other fan and then claim he "knows" Steve Harris.
Juras is a con-man, he's been caught lying about having inside information on Maiden many times, and it shocks me that every Maiden cycle he can come out of his hole again and have people believe he has any sort of credibility.

Do your research, people!

Truth to be told, he actually knows something, from time to time. Not everything is a lie. But he's also incapable of keeping it for himself.

I remember when he got the heads up that Maiden were going to Paris to record SJ and he wrote a post about it not even 2 minutes later.
Of course he was asked not to share the news with anyone.

I think that Bruce's Wedding was only cover up. In reality they were recording the new album. All dressed up for a wedding to hide the fact. Leana danced around them in the studio and when she couldn't, this role, obviously, was taken by the one and only dancer and prancer Janick Gers. Just imagine him in a wedding dress and little bit photoshoped. I am sure in those moments Bruce felt very uncomfortable. With his eyes he saw Leana, but the mind told him that it's just Gers. The body and the mind sending conflicting signals to Bruce, you know... For sure this album will be very special and with super scary lyrics.

I think it's important for every band to be able to work in peace and undisturbed in the studio. I've actually wondered how a band of Maiden's fame can ensure that these days. It's a real problem in my opinion.

:bigsmile: So - here we have a brilliant new theory, also for that photo in the Bruce thread.

One thing I have heard that is interesting: the reason Steve included all the past members names in the Senjutsu sleeve . . .Loopy said in a maiden related podcast he was on that he couldnt reveal what that was for but it was a top secret 'project' - could be related to the 50th anniversary
Rumors aside, I think it's more than likely now that a 50th anniv tour and documentary will be Maiden's plans for next year (and 2026). Bruce promised something notable - and a big documentary covering all albums and all tours (the whole career so far, I hope) would be such a thing. There were some rumors of a new Maiden documentary a few years ago and thus they will cover the 90's era (instead of releasing History Pt. 4). Btw, it would have been curious if Maiden would have followed the current tour with a new Hits tour if it wasn't for the anniv...

Here's an idea: it would be cool if they release a live video of at least one song from every single tour to go along with the documentary!

Edit: I doubt about a special show with former band members.

Last edited:
Rumors aside, I think it's more than likely now that a 50th anniv tour and documentary will be Maiden's plans for next year (and 2026). Bruce promised something notable - and a big documentary covering all albums and all tours (the whole career so far, I hope) would be such a thing. There were some rumors of a new Maiden documentary a few years ago and thus they will cover the 90's era (instead of releasing History Pt. 4). Btw, it would have been curious if Maiden would have followed the current tour with a new Hits tour if it wasn't for the anniv...

Here's an idea: it would be cool if they release a live video of at least one song from every single tour to go along with the documentary!
From a few sources, I heard some strong rumors about the forthcoming documentary movie. Eventually 120-minute-long documentary would be great. I'm afraid everything "notable" planned for 50 Anniversary might be just another beer (Trooper 50) and a bunch of T-shirt patterns. Rod Smallwood is a symbol of anti-creativity, a non-ambitious person. And documentaries would be "too expensive" for him. Shame!

A documentary would be cool but I fear it would spend a lot of time rehasing stuff they have covered in History Of and 12 Wasted Years docs. I like the History Of formats better because they can go deeper into more periods of the band's history. If they go for a two hour documentary on the entire history, realistically you're going to end up with ~45 min devoted to the early days, another half hour on the Live After Death era, then 45 minutes for the remaining 40 years. I would rather see them finish the History Of series with a 60-90 minute doc on the 90s/reunion era.

A documentary would be cool but I fear it would spend a lot of time rehasing stuff they have covered in History Of and 12 Wasted Years docs. I like the History Of formats better because they can go deeper into more periods of the band's history. If they go for a two hour documentary on the entire history, realistically you're going to end up with ~45 min devoted to the early days, another half hour on the Live After Death era, then 45 minutes for the remaining 40 years. I would rather see them finish the History Of series with a 60-90 minute doc on the 90s/reunion era.
Finishing a History series isn't the proper thing to make 50 Anni something "notable". Scorpions released their documentary a few years ago, which was interesting and well-produced. I'm afraid Rod put every more ambitious plan to ruin :(

From a few sources, I heard some strong rumors about the forthcoming documentary movie. Eventually 120-minute-long documentary would be great. I'm afraid everything "notable" planned for 50 Anniversary might be just another beer (Trooper 50) and a bunch of T-shirt patterns. Rod Smallwood is a symbol of anti-creativity, a non-ambitious person. And documentaries would be "too expensive" for him. Shame!
120 minute documentary wouldn't be enough IMO. I think if they do 5 part series, each covering a decade, that would be great.

Part 1: Formation until the end of World Slavery Tour
Part 2: Somewhere in Time until Bruce's exit
Part 3: Blaze years until the Early Days tour
Part 4: Early days tour until Bruce's cancer
Part 5: Book Of Souls until recent day

Most endings of the episodes (except maybe 3 and 5) have fantastic cliffhangers at the end for a non-diehard audience (band being fried by WS tour, Bruce quitting and the negative energy in the band and uncertainity with Bruce's health scare).

That would be the right way to do it IMO. 60-80 minute parts.

120 minute documentary wouldn't be enough IMO. I think if they do 5 part series, each covering a decade, that would be great.

Most endings of the episodes (except maybe 3 and 5) have fantastic cliffhangers at the end for a non-diehard audience (band being fried by WS tour, Bruce quitting and the negative energy in the band and uncertainity with Bruce's health scare).

It would be great and they should broadcast all content globalny via TV platforms or so.

1 and 2 have already been done. Why again?

I would honestly rather have new music and a tour than yet another official history. We have Running Free, 12 Wasted Years, Run to the Hills, In Profile, The Early Days and the other two documentaries, please give it a rest. The History series was a great plan, I wish they'd followed it through, they didn't, crying shame, but please move on.

The documentary has been in the making since 2021.
Honestly I hope for a modern approach, not just a guy talking with pics and videos on the background.

Anyway, the documentary will probably come out along with a new remaster of their catalogue (maybe in Atmos, like Bruce is doing for his own?)

If played correctly, this will give Maiden an extreme boost in popularity, like it happened in 2008. Which adds up to the stadium/big venues tour theory/rumours.

1716795931871.png

The documentary has been in the making since 2021.
Honestly I hope for a modern approach, not just a guy talking with pics and videos on the background.

Anyway, the documentary will probably come out along with a new remaster of their catalogue (maybe in Atmos, like Bruce is doing for his own?)

If played correctly, this will give Maiden an extreme boost in popularity, like it happened in 2008. Which adds up to the stadium/big venues tour theory/rumours.

View attachment 36722
Yes, it would be a great move IF they shared it with big streaming platforms (Netflix, Disney or Prime) may extreme boost for Maiden. If even Dokken is working on a biopic/docum why not Maiden? The main problem is Rod "It's too expensive" Smallwood. Iron Maiden with better management would be even on a higher level of popularity. Life is life.

Back