Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Which again--as it's been brought up before--coincides nicely with Bruce suddenly resurrecting his solo career out of the blue. Yes, he'd been planning on making another album since 2014 or whenever, but I'm not so sure any of those plans involved touring the album. Someone in the Maiden camp might want to be done touring, and it's someone important enough that the band doesn't want to replace them. Meanwhile, Bruce still feels like he has more in the tank.
The obvious choice is Nicko, despite his herculean work to get back into playing shape post-stroke. Maybe that was just to fulfill his obligations for the current tour, or maybe even as far as he's come, he feels like he can't do it much longer. Who knows. All speculation, of course.
Anything is possible to be true, and understandable. Actually Roy said that back then (2012/2014) they were planning a solo tour and Maiden would have had a break from touring. We don't want't to be true, but it's very possible that about Bruce's solo career. Even with the right songs and fewer shows, the songs won't get any easier for Nicko (I watched the recent performance with the Royal Marines, still more than decent with the tempo and fills). Especially must-have classics like Trooper or Hallowed.
Bruce confirmed gig in Glasgow with Maiden in 2025.
Short run in Europe only is most likely. Arenas + stadiums/festivals (like in 2022 or some of the announced 2020 dates).

Last edited:
I think they might do 4-5 cities in the UK next year.

Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham and London are my bets.

Hopefully, there is a Dublin date too, as there is a Ryanair flight from Trieste to Dublin every Tuesday and Saturday. Might go to that gig if it happens.

If they film a show they will announce it in advance, as they have done on the grand total of three times a single show was filmed for a DVD release.

I imagine they'll go the TBOS route and go for recordings from all over the tour. Usually I prefer a single show, but I'd rather get the best performance per song.

Gimme arenas in the UK where the weather is shit and outdoors shows in the south where the weather is glorious. Also kind of confirms it won't be a third leg of TFP tour, which for me was unexpected.

Back