Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Source? Who is Juras? I’m so confused. Some context would be nice. I know Steve and Paul met backstage a while back, but why is someone named Juras uploading this video again?
He's a Maiden fan from Croatia that helped Paul quite a lot with his help problems, if I reckon well he started a crowdfunding for his surgery and also gave a lot of support during his recovery. He's also Paul's manager for his solo career now and was the one that pushed a lot for their meeting backstage (which happened in Croatia). On the other hand, he's viewed as somewhat shady by lots of people, I don't actually know the stories but I remember reading he used to sneak inside Maiden's camp to try to get info and that he earned a lot of money during his period 'helping' Paul as well. Anyway, he is Paul's manager now so there's probably some truth to what he's saying about things triggered by the meeting.

He's a Maiden fan from Croatia that helped Paul quite a lot with his help problems, if I reckon well he started a crowdfunding for his surgery and also gave a lot of support during his recovery. He's also Paul's manager for his solo career now and was the one that pushed a lot for their meeting backstage (which happened in Croatia). On the other hand, he's viewed as somewhat shady by lots of people, I don't actually know the stories but I remember reading he used to sneak inside Maiden's camp to try to get info and that he earned a lot of money during his period 'helping' Paul as well. Anyway, he is Paul's manager now so there's probably some truth to what he's saying about things triggered by the meeting.
He’s also a POS apparently. I wouldn’t trust him as a source.

50 anniversary tour with all three singers would be great. Paul would yodel a couple of songs and I would certainly cheer for Blaze. He deserves some recognition. Maybe he would sing Futureal :notworthy: and Clansman :fencing:Bring it on!

Couldn't that lead to some very unpleasant scenes for everyone - including Maiden?
At least from what I've heard, Paul has often treated the staff including medical staff at festivals/venues very disrespectfully.
I hope that the Iron Maiden management will at least check very critically if there is any truth in this and take it into account if there are indeed such ideas with all former singers.

Sorry, but could you explain why?!
So this is kinda awkward but I heard that the guy who wrote this book (I think) Stipe Juras got sentenced to jail few days ago for raping a minor

News articles on Croatian media outlets don't mention his name, but his job (concert organizer, more on that later) and age match up. I also checked on few Balkan metal forums and everyone says it's him.

Btw. he "organized" a metal festival called Underwall this summer which ended up as a total disaster... bands didn't get paid, fans didn't get their money back for cancelled concerts and only a couple of bands played and they did it for free.
This post is from 10 years ago.

Okay, that's a lot worse than I anticipated. I thought he was the typical grifter, doing clickbait and pretending to have inside sources to get money from oblivious fans. Didn't expect him to apparently being a full-blown criminal/sex offender. Yikes.

Juras thought Maiden were recording in France, when Bruce's wedding celebration happened.

He might've been right about TFP, but I wouldn't have trusted him on everything.

I knew that Juras is a questionable person but not that his background is so horrible. He met Steve backstage.
I think we can assume that Steve was not aware of what kind of person he was dealing with either, would you agree?

I knew that Juras is a questionable person but not that his background is so horrible. He met Steve backstage.
I think we can assume that Steve was not aware of what kind of person he was dealing with either, would you agree?

Steve has probably met thousands of people who were complete strangers to him at this point. Maiden aren't at the same level as big celebrities, but they are still famous people playing in one of the biggest metal bands of all time. For him it's usually just "take a picture with another fan, maybe have a quick chat, moving on" if I had to guess, and after 10 minutes the whole thing is forgotten.

Back