Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicko said that last year. That they want to continue playing it in future tours. But we know about things that Nicko says... If that came from Steve or Bruce, it's different.
Ahh okay I didn’t know that. Makes sense why people would add that to future tour setlist speculation.

That being said, I feel that SiT songs will be left out of this upcoming tour. Since it is now having its spotlight, it’s destined to remain separated from the other albums and hits for eternity. Eternity?

If Eternity Should Fail confirmed!!

I'm not a fan of the whole it's the 80s, again, again tour either but it was to be expected. This is going to be the sendoff. They'll want a set consisting of the biggest crowd-pleasers and mixing in reunion era tracks would've led to compromises.

Still, we've had three separate pure nostalgia tours already, did we really need a fourth?

Summary of rumours

Tour start in Budapest 28th of May
Trondheim 5th of June
Copenhagen 9th of June
Pavdoa 13th July

Olympic Stadium in London
Wanda Metropolitano in Madrid
Portugal
Poland

28 shows in total (?)

Did I miss something?

Summary of rumours

Tour start in Budapest 28th of May
Trondheim 5th of June
Copenhagen 9th of June
Pavdoa 13th July

Olympic Stadium in London
Wanda Metropolitano in Madrid
Portugal
Poland

28 shows in total (?)

Did I miss something?
So we think festivals are not a part of the plan this time? June 7th for Sweden is probable (I'm only guessing here) and that would collide with Sweden Rock Festival. Not a problem for Maiden, but I think a big problem for festival goers. Maiden did Sweden Rock last summer so I hope we'll see a proper stadium gig this time, or maybe two.

So we think festivals are not a part of the plan this time? June 7th for Sweden is probable (I'm only guessing here) and that would collide with Sweden Rock Festival. Not a problem for Maiden, but I think a big problem for festival goers. Maiden did Sweden Rock last summer so I hope we'll see a proper stadium gig this time, or maybe two.
Not Sweden Rock.

I'll be going but I'm similarly fine with other people having their complaints :p
Just don't like to see the whining. Whatever they do someone has to bitch about it. Sure everyone can have an opinion, mine is just don't be an entitled fan. Hell, we are lucky we got the Future Past Tour. If Nicko's stroke was worse and he couldn't play at all anymore Maiden could have called it quits then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back