Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys. Seriously. Maiden are in the encore of their career. This next world tour could very well be their very last. The setlist will consist of songs Nicko can still play, like it or not. We as Maiden fans should be happy we are even getting a 50th anniversary tour. Nothing they decide to do setlist-wise will disappoint me, nor should anyone here.

I'm cool with whatever happens after this next tour. If they continue with or without Nicko, I'm there. Or if they call it day, I'm good.

My only wish is there is an Atlanta date in 2026 :bigsmile:

Are we even sure this will be in the official artwork of the tour or is it just used to promote this specific Italian show? It may still be something put there by the italian promoters after reading the description of the tour.

Guys. Seriously. Maiden are in the encore of their career. This next world tour could very well be their very last. The setlist will consist of songs Nicko can still play, like it or not. We as Maiden fans should be happy we are even getting a 50th anniversary tour. Nothing they decide to do setlist-wise will disappoint me, nor should anyone here.

I'm cool with whatever happens after this next tour. If they continue with or without Nicko, I'm there. Or if they call it day, I'm good.
Well, true, but then RTTH is very likely to be played and Nicko can't do the pattern on the hi-hat anymore.

I have to say, I really didn't expect to be proven correct on my proclamation that Wrathchild would inevitably return so soon. Funnily enough I might end up having to eat my words on the rest of what I said about the first two albums largely being ignored outside of IM, Wrathchild and maybe Phantom, since with the early days Eddie on the poster I suspect we'll get a third track from the first album.

And it'll probably be Running Free instead of something actually exciting like Remember Tomorrow too.

Considering what songs are rumoured to be played, yeah... There could very well be a message from Nicko. However, I think he will still tour with them and perform at least half of the set. He spoke recently that he wants to bring out the Marine drummers during UK shows next year, so...

0 hype

I'm digesting the 7 pages unread and I've seen the banner of the Padova gig on instagram by the Brazilians fans once more time.
Anyway… I don't understand this. I mean. Celebrate 50 years with a 2 years Tour covering the first 9 albums. Why?

Maiden has turned into Cabaret Band to me

View attachment 38954
See, this is the kind of shit I was talking about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back