Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys. Seriously. Maiden are in the encore of their career. This next world tour could very well be their very last. The setlist will consist of songs Nicko can still play, like it or not. We as Maiden fans should be happy we are even getting a 50th anniversary tour. Nothing they decide to do setlist-wise will disappoint me, nor should anyone here.

I'm cool with whatever happens after this next tour. If they continue with or without Nicko, I'm there. Or if they call it day, I'm good.

My only wish is there is an Atlanta date in 2026 :bigsmile:
I agree. The majority of people is excited, mentioning songs that I don't know if Nicko can still play decently. I think the setlist will be based only on lighter songs that he can still play without forcing himself too much. Unless, after this current tour, he makes an impressive recovery and returns to the level he was at in 2022.

“We’ll be playing classics and fan favourites from the first nine albums, from “IRON MAIDEN” to “FEAR OF THE DARK”, many songs that haven’t been played in years and many more will probably never be played again in the future. We’ve already been working hard for months to put together an even more exciting and elaborate new show that will breathe new life into the songs than we’ve ever been able to before. It’s going to be a huge two years for IRON MAIDEN and Eddie of course, we’re very excited about what we’ve got in store for you, the fans, during our 50th anniversary celebrations. I promise you’re all going to be very happy indeed!”

Trondheim Rocks are announcing their headliner tomorrow, some posters may be dismayed to know it takes place one week before Download Festival :lol:
Damn that would be perfect, thank you for mentioning it. Fits perfect with payday tomorrow as well.

If it happens, I can finally say I have seen Maiden three times. Missed the show in 2018 when my kid had to be in hospital, they literally played a couple of stone throwes away from my job at the time.

Given the time period this set seems to be covering, isn't it basically a Real Live! history tour... :p

Anyway, I understand that a lot of people here wished for a more discography-spanning setlist approach, but the main focus would've been on 80's anyway and there is no way - like absolutely no way - with Maiden setlist structure to cover everything, or even every era. So regardless the concept they would have rolled with, certain albums or even a whole decade somewhere down the line would have gotten more or less "neglected." The Legacy of the Beast tour saw rather decent coverage of the Blaze years and 2000-2006 period anyway, Dance of Death (the song) is already featured in two(!) live albums and both The Final Frontier & The Book of Souls got live albums of their representative tours.

So while AMOLAD stuff would absolutely deserve more representation in terms of past and future setlists and live albums, I can kind of see (in addition to just pleasing a wider portion of the whole target audience) why they're rolling with the 1980-1992 thing.

Last edited:
“We’ll be playing classics and fan favourites from the first nine albums, from “IRON MAIDEN” to “FEAR OF THE DARK”, many songs that haven’t been played in years and many more will probably never be played again in the future. We’ve already been working hard for months to put together an even more exciting and elaborate new show that will breathe new life into the songs than we’ve ever been able to before. It’s going to be a huge two years for IRON MAIDEN and Eddie of course, we’re very excited about what we’ve got in store for you, the fans, during our 50th anniversary celebrations. I promise you’re all going to be very happy indeed!”

Who are you quoting, or did you make that up?

Exciting to wait for the details and annoucement of the tour
About the timeline for the tour and it's setlist (1980-1992) Im totally fine with it.
And I surely can forget all the negativity and critizism (the usual stuff that's talked when new tour is coming up closer) once the show starts..

Im pretty happy anyways to see them live couple times, and for sure, we know that the sands of time are unfortunately running low.
This might be their final tour or perhaps next to the last. Happy to withess 50th anniversary and I necessarily wouldn't have thought of them being here so long anyways (just thinking that particular time in the 90's). Im sure I will have great time seeing them live next year..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back