THE FUTURE PAST TOUR - The Setlist Contest! WINNERS: blackie2380, MrKnickerbocker & Collin

I will only predict the 6 classics(if they play 16 songs):

Iron Maiden
The Number of the Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Run to the Hills
2 Minutes to Midnight
The Clairvoyant or Infinite Dreams

I think Fear of the Dark and The Trooper will be left out since they didn't get played on Somewhere on Tour.
No way they drop FOTD.

Fuck it, let's do one.

1. Days Of Future Past
2. 2 Minutes To Midnight
3. The Writing On The Wall
4. The Prisoner
5. The Time Machine
6. Heaven Can Wait
7. Stranger In A Strange Land
8. Alexander The Great
9. The Parchement
10. The Clairvoyant
11. Hell On Earth
12. Fear Of The Dark
13. Iron Maiden
‐----------------------------------------
14. The Trooper
15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
16. Wasted Years

Show time of this is about 105 minutes if there are no set changes. Was tempted to put Stratego in the #2 spot and lose The Parchement... But let's leave it like this for now.

Edit 23/05/2023: Let's drop TNOTB and add Prisoner. Fuck it. My last change.

Last edited:
Maybe a bit unrealistic, but I've got a feeling about this...

1. Caught somewhere in time
2. Days of future past
3. Writing on the wall
4. The trooper
5. Stranger in a strange land
6. Dance of death
7. The loneliness of the long distance runner
8. The time machine
9. Fear of the dark
10. Iron Maiden
---encore---
11. Hell on earth
12. Infinite dreams
13. The parchment
--encore 2--
14. Alexander the great
15. Hallowed be thy name/wrathchild
16. Wasted years

I will only predict the 6 classics(if they play 16 songs):

Iron Maiden
The Number of the Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Run to the Hills
2 Minutes to Midnight
The Clairvoyant or Infinite Dreams

I think Fear of the Dark and The Trooper will be left out since they didn't get played on Somewhere on Tour.

since when was Infinite Dreams a classic they play? Or the Clairvoyant for that matter? You mean "The Evil That Men Do"

I think they will drop 2M2M and Run to the Hills, maybe the trooper too. I think Hallowed will stay and as much as I'd love FOTD to be dropped, I don't see it happening. They did drop it though on the early days tour so there's a chance. The trooper was not played in 1986 on the original SIT tour so that could be honored too. Fingers crossed.

since when was Infinite Dreams a classic they play? Or the Clairvoyant for that matter? You mean "The Evil That Men Do"

I think they will drop 2M2M and Run to the Hills, maybe the trooper too. I think Hallowed will stay and as much as I'd love FOTD to be dropped, I don't see it happening. They did drop it though on the early days tour so there's a chance. The trooper was not played in 1986 on the original SIT tour so that could be honored too. Fingers crossed.

By classics I meant 80s songs in general. I know Infinite Dreams is more of a rare track.

Anyone hear anything about a tour rehearsal that reportedly took place in Croatia on Monday 08/05? There was a 16 song setlist posted on setlistfm this morning which was edited 4 times then taken down again. It was interesting to say the least. I took a screenshot of the last edit before it was removed but I'm aware that it may be a hoax. If it's genuinely the actual set there are a few big surprises mainly in the form of a few ommisions. This is just a link to the show, there is no setlist anymore so no spoilers.

Sorry, there are no songs in this setlist yet, but ..
If you were there then add whatever song you remember! And you might also get help in the
setlist request forum

0 were there

:lol:

Anyone hear anything about a tour rehearsal that reportedly took place in Croatia on Monday 08/05? There was a 16 song setlist posted on setlistfm this morning which was edited 4 times then taken down again. It was interesting to say the least. I took a screenshot of the last edit before it was removed but I'm aware that it may be a hoax. If it's genuinely the actual set there are a few big surprises mainly in the form of a few ommisions. This is just a link to the show, there is no setlist anymore so no spoilers.

Screenshot? You got the setlist?

KD Vatroslav Lisinski again. They had an event today and have 2 tomorrow in both halls.

What the hell did that hall do to people...

Other than Wrathchild’s placement that Setlist seems pretty plausible to me, I wouldn’t be surprised if what we got was close to that.

Wrathchild as the penultimate main set song is so out of left field and unbelievable that I almost feel you couldn’t make it up.

Other than Wrathchild’s placement that Setlist seems pretty plausible to me, I wouldn’t be surprised if what we got was close to that.

Wrathchild as the penultimate main set song is so out of left field and unbelievable that I almost feel you couldn’t make it up.
Six Senjutsu songs too, can't argue with that.

Again, everything that is supposedly taking place at KD Vatroslav Lisinski is blatantly fake. Both halls in the building are holding events today and are occupied almost every day in the following week. Small hall did yesterday too.

I'm sure @wojczi can comfirm that too.

That was the first troll one. There was the second one too.

Again, everything supposedly at Lisinski is fake. Also, no way that the band plays the whole set on the 1st day of rehearsals.
This was why I said probably a hoax. The 6 classics by my reckoning would be very predictable and only 2 are on this.

Again, everything that is supposedly taking place at KD Vatroslav Lisinski is blatantly fake. Both halls in the building are holding events today and are occupied almost every day in the following week. Small hall did yesterday too.

I'm sure @wojczi can comfirm that too.
Obviously. Fake :)

Last edited:
Back