The Future Past Tour 2024

New tour poster for the 2nd leg. Hmmm... odd and unexpected. Only Cyborg/Stranger Eddie with Hell On Earth's sand backdrop, in which the SJ world is destroyed? Are Maiden dropping some hints for next year? We know that this tour won't have a 3rd leg or setlist changes (or...?). Samurai Eddie should have been featured too, disappointingly. Um, total eclipse on the background...

Edit: no SJ in this art??? Maybe in a second such poster without the Cyborg? After all, this new poster is the continuation of the 2023 tour promo video with SJ Eddie. Also, maybe changes in the backdrops?

tfp24.jpg

Last edited:
I know they’ve straight up said that the setlist won’t have any changes, but I’m not so sure. Anything can happen.

Maybe all this sand is representative of The Parchment, TTAL, or Powerslave.

Maybe the lack of Senjutsu Eddie represents a lessening of SJ songs in the set?

Last edited:
I don't know what you guys are looking at, to me it's obvious: Drifting sand dunes through which Eddie is roaming, pointing at us because he want us to sing it, sing it, sing it, sing it along. You've got to be insane to not see that they're hinting at playing Drifter.
To be honest, I would lose my shit if they played Drifter again on a future tour. I loved hearing it in 2005.

Just so we're clear:

This was a joke. I took a random obscure song and tried to read it into the poster.

It was a joke.

I'm not actually saying there is any realistic reason to believe they are playing Drifter or anything from Killers.

It was a joke.

Well it is a perfect time to bring back TTAL, and after this bold setlist and playing ATG everything is possible for Maiden for next tour.
Last year would've been the best time to bring it back, what with being in the middle of the Dune Parts 1 & 2 cycle, but it's not too late!

Back