The Future Past Tour 2024

Just so we're clear:

This was a joke. I took a random obscure song and tried to read it into the poster.

It was a joke.

I'm not actually saying there is any realistic reason to believe they are playing Drifter or anything from Killers.

It was a joke.
Soooo you're telling us that there is a chance?

I know they’ve straight up said that the setlist won’t have any changes, but I’m not so sure. Anything can happen.
Maybe the lack of Senjutsu Eddie represents a lessening of SJ songs in the set?
There won't be changes, and the rehearsals haven't started yet, but this new poster is really odd. I mean, this tour was always about the two Eddies/albums, despite the references to SJ in the poster. And I don't think they will play a new single next year. I feel like it should be a hint of something, but at the same time, why do it for this tour.
To Tame A Land Confirmed.
It's time for its live return.
Back to topic... I am very curious if the drums performances would improve this year!
I think and hope so.

Guys, you all realise that the desert theme in the poster is just an expansion from the Hell on Earth backdrop, right?

That said, after unearthing Alex and with Dune being in the popular consciousness once again thanks to the Villeneuve's adaptation .. and with it being an 'Arry epic that's been somewhat unjustly forgotten/underrepresented in the past setlists, I feel like bringing back To Tame a Land definitely doesn't sound as outlandish as it would, say, two years ago. I really like that song, I would imagine 'Arry does so too (in general he always seemed to like POM very much) and I think it would be fun to play live ... and less of a challenge than Alex or even Sign of the Cross.

Honestly, seeing Afraid to Shoot Strangers live felt much more out of the whack.

British Lion announces new tour dates including first-ever tour stops in Australia and New Zealand starting in Perth on August 31st with dates in Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and a stop in Auckland, NZ on September 15th. The band will then return to Japan for the first time in six years with shows in Osaka and Tokyo before returning to the U.S. for their long-awaited live debut on the West Coast with shows at San Diego’s Brick By Brick on October 3rd, the world-famous Whisky A Go Go in Los Angeles on October 7th, and an appearance at Aftershock Festival in Sacramento on October 11th. Tony Moore’s Awake will be the special guest on all dates with the exception of British Lion’s performance at Aftershock.

facepalm-picard.gif

I think to make a band with the killer crew guys would have been cheaper Steve

Has anyone heard the rumour that Dave broke his leg?
Some metalheads told me, but they couldn't say exactly where they got it from. I think it's bullshit?

Merchandise for the 2024 tour is now online at the shop. Is it just me or is it better than last years' ? Especially that white t-shirt, I can see it waving at me and whispering to me... Shame the ship them from the US though and they want over £11 for delivery in the UK.

Merchandise for the 2024 tour is now online at the shop. Is it just me or is it better than last years' ? Especially that white t-shirt, I can see it waving at me and whispering to me... Shame the ship them from the US though and they want over £11 for delivery in the UK.

I find it quite ironic than on their official shop you can only find music under ACCESSORIES.

Back