The Future Past Tour 2024

Merchandise for the 2024 tour is now online at the shop. Is it just me or is it better than last years' ? Especially that white t-shirt, I can see it waving at me and whispering to me... Shame the ship them from the US though and they want over £11 for delivery in the UK.
I love the new merch. They all look great

Great merch. All of the artworks are awesome ofc, but this new Senjutsu one is so cool. Done by Akirant. No hq pic, sorry. It's one of the albums with the best additional artworks, no doubt!

Attachments

• sj eddie.jpg
    sj eddie.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 32
Maiden is a traveling t shirt seller after all, just like any other band in 2024. It’s a shame though

Many small bands live off this income. I don't think they need to be ashamed of it. They didn't make platforms like Spotify big, which only give away cents as revenue.

IRON MAIDEN will continue The Future Past tour into 2024.

September 2024:
01- RAC Arena, Perth - Aus
04 - Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide - Aus
06 - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne - Aus
10 - Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Brisbane - Aus
12 - Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney - Aus
16 - Spark Arena, Auckland - NZ

Tickets go on general sale Tuesday 24th October.

Killswitch Engage will be Special Guests.

#IronMaiden #TheFuturePastTour2024 #Australia #NewZealand

F8gY2oEXMAEsSfP
Hi what time does the support act come on I’m going to the Melbourne concert on the Friday

Hi does anyone know what time does the support act come on for the future past tour I’m going to the Melbourne concert on Friday

Hi does anyone know what time does the support act come on for the future past tour I’m going to the Melbourne concert on Friday
Not sure if it's the same all over the world, but Maiden start around 20:45 to 20:50 if I recall correctly. Depending on the number of support acts I think they start around 17:00 or 18:00 (the latter for when there's just one opener).

a simple google search gets you this

i would expect 19.30 to be the support band.

Not sure if it's the same all over the world, but Maiden start around 20:45 to 20:50 if I recall correctly. Depending on the number of support acts I think they start around 17:00 or 18:00 (the latter for when there's just one opener).

In the US the opener usually goes on at 19:30 and do a 45 minute set and Maiden start at 20:50 with Doctor Doctor on tape.

In the US the opener usually goes on at 19:30 and do a 45 minute set and Maiden start at 20:50 with Doctor Doctor on tape.
Yeah, 18:00 was when the doors opened the last time and 19:30 when the opener played. I didn't quite remember when I wrote the previous comment.

Great merch. All of the artworks are awesome ofc, but this new Senjutsu one is so cool. Done by Akirant. No hq pic, sorry. It's one of the albums with the best additional artworks, no doubt!
Now that I would have much preferred as the album cover. Praying that when/if we get a new album that it won't be another Eddie on a black background affair.

Back