The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened there?
The security was non existent so many people brought flares with them. The security allowed them in but they didn't allow me a burger. So yeah one idiot lit one in the seats another one very close to the stage with the air blowing its fumes towards the stage impacting Bruce's breathing ability. He got very mad and rightfully so but continued the song (unlike 1999). If I was Bruce and people treated me like that I don't know if I'd want to come back.

I only caught the 2008 and 2010 segments but really enjoyed them, nice to see some deeper cuts get an airing. I must admit I did feel a slight sense of melancholy watching it because it highlighted just how much they've aged in the years since.

This is what I also thought...Im much older now and I've tried to keep myself in good physical condition as possible.
It almost feels like that the 2008 tour happened just like some moments ago but it has now already been 15 years.
I havent' yet had thoughts on how everything will end and how I feel like then..when there isn't Maiden anymore, there's remarkable void in my life.
Maiden ain't it all for me, but they have been so long time present for me and Im forever grateful that Steve Harris made this possible.
Without Steve Harris there wouldn't be Iron Maiden and my life would be totally more boring.

I can think of some reasons if I reach very hard. One of them being that Bruce and Nicko aren't in great shape and a proshot would expose them. The other being that Tony Newton mixes every maiden proshot (including Wacken 2016 iirc) and he's on tour now
And how did that turn out? Not well. Again, this Sit themed tour has been in demand for 15 years. I imagine they might want to do it properly.
^ I agree with all of this, although there will still be highlights from the show. At least we will get 3-4 (I guess) live videos.

I think the chosen songs could be: SIASL, TWOTW, FOTD, Trooper or maybe DOFP, Prisoner.

Last edited:
I'm hoping for just that. I couldn't catch the festival show in Sweden.

Same here man, first Maiden show I miss out on in Sweden since Sonisphere 2010. Hate when they only do a festival gig and no other show.
Since they played Ullevi last year my guess would be Tele2 Arena (most likely) or Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back