The 2011 Tour Thread! (SPOILERS)

Is everything about the tour exactly the way you want it?

• Yes

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • I'm not sure what I want

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters
Wickerman 32 said:
I missed the SBIT Tour so I hope the next tour is a classic one too.
Same here. I would've liked to have seen that one. Especially the second leg. Hopefully Rime will be in the set again sometime.

Stallion Duck said:
Same here. I would've liked to have seen that one. Especially the second leg. Hopefully Rime will be in the set again sometime.

I've seen SBIT, but I hope Rime will be again sometime too  :lol:

I would love for Rime, Wasted Years and Revelations would come back in the set. :D I just got the Dvd Death on the road. That would've been a great tour too see. Maybe the next year they will tour. It would be the 30th anniversery of The Number of The Beast. It would be awesome to see them play the whole album live! I know fans get sick of hearing RTTH AND TNOTB. It would be great to hear The Prisoner, 22 Acacia and Children of The Damned live!

Seriously, a tour featuring Piece of Mind in its entirety is something the lads may want to think about.  Throw in a first half of the show with a mix of 7-8 songs old and new, then an intermission and then  BAM! the great POM straight through!!  Ala the Rush Time Machine tour feat. Moving Pictures.  Priest featuring British steel in its entirety etc.. 

In next tour, I want to hear some classics they don't really play much. For example, Alexander the Great, Caught Somewhere in Time, 22 Acacia Avenue, Children of the Damned, To Tame a Land, Infinite Dreams, Afraid to Shoot Strangers and others. Rime is also included to that list.

They're coming to Turkey (first time since 1998, and 1998 was the first so we haven't seen Bruce & Adrian, and it will be my first) but the concert area is so fucking small. 8.000 capacity WTF ?

Maybe 22 and Children Of The Damned but besides that, no.

maidenhead1996 said:
In next tour, I want to hear some classics they don't really play much. For example, Alexander the Great, Caught Somewhere in Time, 22 Acacia Avenue, Children of the Damned, To Tame a Land, Infinite Dreams, Afraid to Shoot Strangers and others. Rime is also included to that list.

They're coming to Turkey (first time since 1998, and 1998 was the first so we haven't seen Bruce & Adrian, and it will be my first) but the concert area is so fucking small. 8.000 capacity WTF ?
That would be awesome!

That new Eddie looks pretty sweet, even if it appears to basically be a modified version of the one they used on Fear of the Dark.  But it's nice to see them spruce up the stage a bit.

I'm still bummed I won't be seeing them this year, but I saw Maiden 5 times last year and each and every one of those shows was amazing.  I now will patiently await the forthcoming DVD.

Donner said:
That new Eddie looks pretty sweet, even if it appears to basically be a modified version of the one they used on Fear of the Dark.  But it's nice to see them spruce up the stage a bit.
I thought it looked more like the VXI Eddie.

Stallion Duck said:
I thought it looked more like the VXI Eddie.
The Virtual XI one was a inflatable one, like the one on the SIT tour.  I can't tell if this is similar or not.  Still, pretty cool.

Just the setup is similar, He might be inflatable too.I haven't seen any good quality footage yet though.

Back