The 2011 Tour Thread! (SPOILERS)

Is everything about the tour exactly the way you want it?

• Yes

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • I'm not sure what I want

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters
I haven't seen it till today :D

Btw. do you people think there's a chance for the Donington 2007 show to appear as a bonus for the new DVD?

Night Prowler said:

Btw. do you people think there's a chance for the Donington 2007 show to appear as a bonus for the new DVD?
Probably not. If they ever release it I think they are saving it for an Early Days kind of thing.

The Mid-Distance Runner said:
At the Manchester gig during Dance of Death after Bruce sang "had one drink but no more" he then slurred "officer I swear". It was a funny moment.

He did the same thing at Brisbane Soundwave, February 26. I thought it was impromptus... oh, actually, he said "sorry officer"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5Z0tb09qwQ

The Mid-Distance Runner said:
At the Manchester gig during Dance of Death after Bruce sang "had one drink but no more" he then slurred "officer I swear". It was a funny moment.
He also said that (well, to be more precise: "had one drink but no more - sorry officer") at the O2 - but the whole line was slurred.

Night Prowler said:

That's on Youtube as well actually, but I heard it won't be released because there were too many flags blocking the view of some cameras.

I believe we saw an amolad related abbreviation on Cavemans todo list a month or two back (probably more) i wouldnt be surprised if they were holding it out for the history of iron maiden pt4 after Maiden england with most or the 90s briefly mentioned along with it (ignoring blaze of course as they do). then on to part 4 with A matter of touring? or ed hunter hmmmm... they cant do RiR on Dotr as histories because i dont wanna rebuy them  :lol:

@ Chartwell and Albie...thanks fellas, good footage. Well maybe Bruce's comment wasn't as "off the cuff" as I thought" but its still pretty funny. And its pretty spot on too..I mean who walks through the everglades at night unless with a crate of beer and partner.

The AMOSW entry is there for last two years, but it's not "scheduled yet". According to him, Donington 2007 is ready. His site is up-to-date, because he has an entry for Santiago 2011 (also not scheduled yet).

So "not scheduled yet" probably means that work has been planed and material is there, but management didn't signal for start.

I suppose we must have hope that after the possible release of maiden england 'arry might see AMOSW in the corner of his eye and think yeh... ok  :lol: One lives and hopes and dreams

The "flags" situation might be true. In any case, there ought to be some serious issues with that gig, because work is done, but no release yet. The most obvious guess would be - daylight. It's there for 60% of the show.

Zare said:
The "flags" situation might be true. In any case, there ought to be some serious issues with that gig, because work is done, but no release yet. The most obvious guess would be - daylight. It's there for 60% of the show.
Outdoor headlining show in June in Britain. Daylight? What a shocker! :p

I don't see the problem with daytime shows. I have Ullevi and Download boots which are mostly daylight, and I like that vibe.

Yeh the fading daylight just makes fear of the dark work better and whos concentrating on the sky anyway  :blink:
And in regards to daylight effecting filming... im sure sunset at that time of year is erm, predictable as any (unless the sun took a longer route around the earth because even hes a fan.) :lol:

Might have missed this, but any idea where the DVD was shot? The AMOSW one I mean, not Donnington 07 (I'm guessing the SW bit is the clue - Sweden perhaps? I didn't get into the band till 07 time so have no idea about the filming of this)

When introducing the band, Bruce said "two slightly distorted guitars" when talking about Dave and H. Did he do it elsewhere then in Czech?

Back