RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

Phantom would be an effective opener, actually. With intro as a tape. Kind of like CSIT.

I think Be Quick Or Be Dead could very well be the opener. It fits the name and it is a great opener. ''Something different'', you know.

Pleas no Moonchild. I doubt about Murders. These are the candidates. Number Of The Beast?

I'm in a bit of a "first world problem" situation. Gelsenkirchen is 30 minutes away from where I'm living currently, so it sounds like a no-brainer, right? Well, at some point in the next 2 years I'll be moving towards northern Germany (probably Oldenburg), which would make Bremen the closest show for me. Gotta decide if I want to try my chances with Gelsenkirchen and then just crash at a friend's house.

I think Afraid To Shoot Strangers has a high likelihood of making the setlist, considering Nicko's current capabilities. The first half of the song has a rather simple pattern, the fast part is mostly played on the ride, and the few parts that are on the hi hats could be changed to the ride as well.

Really curious how the big Eddie will turn out. Will it be one Eddie, similar to the artwork? Multiple smaller ones based on the various Eddies from that time frame? I just hope it won't be like TFP, where we have a big Eddie, a walking Eddie and a couple of Eddies on the screens.

Last edited:
I'm in a bit of a "first world problem" situation. Gelsenkirchen is 30 minutes away from where I'm living currently, so it sounds like a no-brainer, right? Well, at some point in the next 24 years I'll be moving towards northern Germany (probably Oldenburg), which would make Bremen the closest show for me. Gotta decide if I want to try my chances with Gelsenkirchen and then just crash at a friend's house.
Don't worry, they'll be dead by then. Take the Gelsenkirchen gig

I think the song picks will also depend on the theatrics they can do with them.

That makes me think that all 3 of Rime, Alex and Seventh Son have a good chance. Bruce will run with it on any of those, for sure.
Theatrics, true. Afraid To Shoot Strangers also comes to mind. It's an easy song for the band.

I'm in a bit of a "first world problem" situation. Gelsenkirchen is 30 minutes away from where I'm living currently, so it sounds like a no-brainer, right? Well, at some point in the next 24 years I'll be moving towards northern Germany (probably Oldenburg), which would make Bremen the closest show for me. Gotta decide if I want to try my chances with Gelsenkirchen and then just crash at a friend's house.

I don't think the tour is going to be that long mate!

Too many hits/musts, possible deep cuts and only 15 songs. Very difficult indeed, but since Alexander broke the rule, why not a never played live song before again? The most and best chances has Only The Good Die Young, considering Steve's comments.

Also, I'm 60/40 if Alexander (or a SIT song) will stay in the set.

Anyone knows if Estadio Cívitas Metropolitano has easy access from central Madrid? Thinking about some extra sunshine this summer....

Not excited by this nth Greatest Hits tour... Plus the shows in France will be quickly sold-out and that before I will be able to buy a ticket, as usual...

Back