RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

We have already been hard at work for months putting together an even more spectacular and elaborate new show which will bring the songs to life more than we have ever been able to do before.

Is it me or Rod is really implying that this time they will really do something extra on the stage?

Bring Your Daughter... and Fear of the Dark from the '90s albums is a done deal, but adding more than that from NPFTD and FOTD would be one of the biggest setlist surprises in Iron Maiden history.
Exactly. I think that Bring your daughter is a given, but two songs from it and from fear would be a huge surprise. I would love that but I think that band will choose in that place more hits from powerslave or number. However, due to Nicko health there may be a different scenario since he can be unable to play I.e run to the hills. Either way - that is exciting.

How much are the regular tickets to the floor in front of stage going to cost?
Im going to Helsinki and would like to know..
Nevermind found it:
Kenttä, etuosa (seisova) 116,50 €

Last edited:
This is hard to plan.

I will see the first show for sure, but after that it gets difficult.

Stavanger very likely, possibly Trondheim. Stockholm is tempting, as well as London.

I like Halestorm, so finally a decent support band, at least in my opinion.

I must admit, that tour spanning 9 albums seems very, very promising.
Yes, if they didn't go the standard-type of setlist with mostly the usual classic, which I don't think they will want to. It all depends on what Nicko can play and this will be a demanding tour for him with songs from the 80's. If they play Run To The Hills now, everything is possible for the set.
Chance of something out of NPFTD being played is super high
Yes. The tour poster Eddie is a combo of IM/Killers and NPFTD with hints of FOTD (arm) and SSOASS (eye)/SIT. The poster on the wall with Eddie's head and inscription ''50'' is reference to the early days, but it could also be to Bring Your Daughter single cover. We know Maiden like hints.
Exactly. I think that Bring your daughter is a given, but two songs from it and from fear would be a huge surprise. I would love that but I think that band will choose in that place more hits from powerslave or number. However, due to Nicko health there may be a different scenario since he can be unable to play I.e run to the hills.
Agreed with both, this would be one of the biggest setlist surprises. The songs from FOTD will be 2, I feel. I really want the title track of No Prayer. Such a lost classic. They promise the setlist to be special, so I think we should expect 4-5 surprises (but how big), not just the usual hits. Idk how they will do it with the less room in the set.

Only problems that I have with stadiums is that, usually, acoustics is worse than in closed venues. I was on shows in all major Polish cities and stadiums always were lacking in audio clarity.

This is most probably their last chance to play Infinite Dreams (Which they skipped on Maiden England 2013 tour), Still Life (again), Killers (Which they skipped on both Early Days and Maiden England 2013) and old live favourites like Die With Your Boots On (again skipped on Maiden England tour)... so I hope they play some of these... I won't bet on wet dreams like To Tame a Land, No Prayer for the Dying or Only the Good Die Young but who knows... Alexander worked great live, so they might have changed their mind about To Tame a Land.
For diehard fans a setlist with only hits (Like Somewhere Back in Time) will be too predictable and boring at this time. We need some deep cuts, we need Apparation! :)

And the artwork is disappointing, and didn't give me hope for a great stage design at all. Think of all the recent tour posters... I think this time Akirant didn't do, he didn't share it on instagram and it looks like AI work :/ They could have done many great things with the Tree Eddie and the Street Eddie, like they did in Future Past. Just sad...

I think there will be 2-3 deep cuts. I'm not counting Rime in this.

I also think there will be 3 songs from the 90's. Hopefully both title tracks and 1 deep cut.

This is really ambitious btw.

Stadium in London plus other UK/Ireland shows. Two shows in Norway, with neither being Oslo.

Good luck selling out these.

This is really ambitious btw.

Stadium in London plus other UK/Ireland shows. Two shows in Norway, with neither being Oslo.

Good luck selling out these.
The trondheim show is a festival, and i think a lot of people will go to stavanger. Iron Maiden are really big here in scandinavia

Back