RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

Well, the 90s are back in fashion for gen z. I guess that finally means No Prayer gets some attention! I would like to hear ...Daughter again.

Wonder if Nicko can play Killers, Phantom, Be Quick... and fast tracks like that night after night?

Hopefully the set lost won't just be a mash up of the Give Me Ed (2003) and Early Days (2005) tours...

Sobering to think it will have been 20 years since they played Prowler, Remember Tomorrow, Die with your Boots On, Another Life etc.

Is it the moment when we share setlist suggestions? ;) (if not, please move to the right thread, thank you)

Be Quick Or Be Dead
Public Enema Number One
The Evil That Men Do
Heaven Can Wait
Powerslave
The Trooper
Total Eclipse
Killers
Phantom of the Opera

The Number of the Beast
2 Minutes To Midnight
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden

Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter
Sanctuary
Run To The Hills
Mine is :

1) Invaders
2) 2 Minutes To Midnight
3) Revelations
4) Moonchild
5) Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
6) Deja Vu
7) Alexander The Great
8) Charlotte The Harlot
9) Wrathchild
10) Tailgunner
11) Children Of The Damned
12) Infinite Dreams
13) Iron Maiden

14) The Number Of The Beast
15) Fear Of The Dark
16) Run To The Hills

That's true, but 2 songs from Killers? Because I feel Wrathchild is very likely. It's the same with BQOBD, if he can play CSIT as an opener, why not.

Wrathchild is a given, but, being entirely honest, with the art of the tour, it would be very misleading, bordering bad faith, if they do not play Killers, akin to they not playing Stranger in a Strange Land after releasing basically the cover of the single as a piece of the tour merchandising.

Is it possible? Absolutely. I just don't think is within the MO of the band or the business side. If they felt Killers, as a track, would not be in the set, they would probably just embrace a remake of the 1st cover as the face of the tour.

Hopefully the set won't just be a mash up of the Give Me Ed (2003) and Early Days (2005) tours...
I hope not and think they'll find a way to make it interesting (as usual), but a fusion of Early Days & ME tour sets more or less is expected, unfortunately. Give Me Ed was a Hits tour, not a History-like one.

How will it be exciting now??
Wonder if Nicko can play Killers, Phantom, Be Quick... and fast tracks like that night after night?
Phantom's fast parts aren't easy, but he'll play them slower. Be Quick will be like CSIT tempo-wise. Killers/RTTH, idk, they'll sound different.

Last edited:
Killers should be a given because of the tour poster. Yes. It remains to be seen. Maybe they won't play Wrathchild.

The name of the tour suggest Run To The Hills, but they did not play CSIT during the 2008 tour, so who knows.
If we go by that, Seventh Son is also confirmed, as the Prophet Eddie is wielding that axe.

Killers should be a given because of the tour poster. Yes. It remains to be seen. Maybe they won't play Wrathchild.

The name of the tour suggest Run To The Hills, but they did not play CSIT during the 2008 tour, so who knows.
Good call-back the Somewhere Back in Time never had the Somewhere in Time song. Yeah, the thematic of everything was Powerslave homage, but the call-back is good (and wasn't one of the Eddies used the SiT cyborg?).

Run to the Hills would be an easy no for Nicko and Bruce, but it is absolutely one of the main classic staples. It makes sense to skip it, but it also makes a lot of sense to put it in the set. Interesting. We did see Bruce struggling mightily with Aces High at the end of the set and yet dragging it along for the whole tour on sheer pride, so we could just see them putting Run to the Hills on pride and the results not being ideal.

That's true, but 2 songs from Killers? Because I feel Wrathchild is very likely. It's the same with BQOBD, if he can play CSIT as an opener, why not.

I think it resembles Hooks In You art. I mean, we have deep cuts and deeper/unrealistic cuts. Not now. The possibilities are many, despite the usual classics. 9 albums after all.

The poster also includes a Japanese tower, but that was made as a transition.
You have a point, but I believe both them and not hardcore fans would rather have a TNOTB song than hooks in you which I really can not imagine in any place of any set other than already existing NPFTD tour

Is it the moment when we share setlist suggestions? ;) (if not, please move to the right thread, thank you)

Be Quick Or Be Dead
Public Enema Number One
The Evil That Men Do
Heaven Can Wait
Powerslave
The Trooper
Total Eclipse
Killers
Phantom of the Opera

The Number of the Beast
2 Minutes To Midnight
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden

Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter
Sanctuary
Run To The Hills
I really would not mind this setlist, considering material we have, this is quite good and maybe even inovative

Back