RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

It’small gonna come down to what can Nicko get around.

I personally think he sounded stronger in Perth than he did on the Titanium Tart run.

It’small gonna come down to what can Nicko get around.

I personally think he sounded stronger in Perth than he did on the Titanium Tart run.
Titanium Tart run was horrible. With Maiden, he sounds decent (varies from night to night, but much better).

I have high expectations for the new stage set. And for the backdrops, ofc. They won't repeat themselves with all this. From the notes in the press release, everything points to the biggest and best Maiden production ever! Which would be wow. The work started months ago.
''Something different and exciting'' - big hype.

The decor could be the street alley from the video teaser. Possible? They didn't do it for the 2005 tour. But I think it will be something more special and unexpected.

The walk-on Eddie will be the one from the poster. Killers/NPFTD.

Who will be the big Eddie? The one from the 1990 tour?? Or the same one, only the head. Maybe 2 different Eddies again..

I think we can end up with To tame a land, Phantom of the opera, Running free, only the good die young, Tailgunner, Afraid to shoot strangers and Be quick or be dead. Maybe also Wasting love, since it is a "Spotify hit" :facepalm:

I still hate that they will likely announce the opening show of the tour later (it will likely be on 25th of May).

Edit: They added that Budapest will be the tour opening show. So I guess there might be another one between it and Prague.

Now that I'm looking in a proper computer at the office instead of the cellphone on a crowded bus, it will probably be either Bratislava ou Padova. It will depend on the dearest love of my life deciding if she will want this to be just a day-trip type of solo travel or if she will want the family as a whole to go. Neither she nor my daughter are anywhere near being Iron Maiden fans, she enjoys emocore in general and my daughter enjoys peace and silence, but maybe she will want to extend this as a summer trip, who knows. I'll lobby for Bratislava, that's for sure, I had other plans for July and I want to see the concert ASAP. Concert on a Sunday will not even require me to beg my manager for a couple of day-offs, I'll just hop on the first flight out of Vienna and will be back at the office with a couple of hours late at worst (and half-dead, since I'm not a teenager anymore, but oh well).

I'm not expecting the setlist to have anything exotic. 15 songs, all the main staples, the "rarity" should be Killers (not played since 2005 (?)) and Phantom of the Opera (for better or worse, it has been a decade since it was featured last in the set. 10 years are a lot of years). My oddball bet is that Murders in Rue Morgue will be the opener. Maybe Bruce will finally win the armlock fight and put Total Eclipse in the set? Who knows. Wouldn't bet, though. It will be basically an "Early Days meet Fear of the Dark" tour.

I think we can end up with To tame a land, Phantom of the opera, Running free, only the good die young, Tailgunner, Afraid to shoot strangers and Be quick or be dead. Maybe also Wasting love, since it is a "Spotify hit" :facepalm:
What's with the hype on To Tame a Land? Not the first time I see someone suggesting it, but it is so, so, sooooooo out of the blue.
Songs like Flight of Icarus and Alexander the Great had significant fan pressure, it was almost a running gag, both hardcore and casuals asked for it. To Tame a Land is something I'm fairly sure a decent, very decent chunk of the ticket-buyers of this tour barely knows. If you're aiming at a Piece of Mind surprise, I would bet on Die With Your Boots On, but also wouldn't shock me a bit if the only POM track is The Trooper (I know Bruce absolutely loves Revelations, but they're playing it for how many tours non-stop?).

From No Prayer, it will probably be Bring Your Daughter. The band complained about the album more than once, they never remotely made an effort to rehab the album. Fear of the Dark has the title song and Afraid to Shoot Strangers as commercial hits that broke through the hardcore crowd and are not complex songs for them to play, but No Prayer is just something I think they want to forget. I would be stoked to see some songs, I love the rawness of the album, but wouldn't be optimistic.

The thematic of the teaser is pretty much Early Days and had Fear of the Dark as an allure to the 90s. I would look for a set close to the 2005 tour, minus the songs that neither Nicko nor/or Bruce can handle well (hello Where Eagles Dare, goodbye Where Eagles Dare), add Fear of the Dark, Afraid to Shoot Strangers (I'm quite certain) and maybe Bring your Daughter to the Slaughter.

I still hate that they will likely announce the opening show of the tour later (it will likely be on 25th of May).

Edit: They added that Budapest will be the tour opening show. So I guess there might be another one between it and Prague.
I sure hope they announce it before I buy tickets and the air ticket to Bratislava, specially if this new concert is in Bucharest, Sofia or Istanbul.
Belgrade would also be interesting for me, even if, for whatever reason, the flight Bucharest-Vienna is always cheaper than to Belgrade.

Will attend the Gelsenkirchen Gig.
As much as I dislike stadiums, at least they can close the roof in case the weather sucks.

Very interested in ticket prices though.
Last year 104 euros was pretty steep already

Next year is a very special one for IRON MAIDEN and we’re going to be giving our fans a once-in-a-lifetime live experience.
If you’ve seen us before, then get ready to take that experience to a whole new level.

we are all still loving every second and consider every tour a new challenge to bring something different and exciting to our fans.
And for this very special one we’re pulling out all the stops!

We will cover classics and fan favourites from the first nine albums, from IRON MAIDEN to FEAR OF THE DARK, many of which we haven’t played in years and many we will likely never play again in the future.
We have already been hard at work for months putting together an even more spectacular and elaborate new show which will bring the songs to life more than we have ever been able to do before.
This is going to be a huge couple of years for IRON MAIDEN, and Eddie of course, and we are very excited about what we have up our sleeves for you fans throughout the whole of our 50th year. I promise you are all going to be very happy indeed!”
^Just look at these quotes! The stage may be even more spectacular than LOTB!!

Rod mentions future. :) Also - ''what we have up our sleeves for you fans throughout the whole of our 50th year''. The documentary and maybe more surprises. Great. Very happy indeed, we know it.

So I guess there might be another one between it and Prague.
I hope you're wrong otherwise they'll really struggle to fill up Vienna (65000) in July. With Bratislava, Budapest and Prague there are already enough shows in the region...

Will be going to the london show. I would have preferred the usual 2x shows at the 02 but will be cool to be at Maiden’s homecoming at the London Stadium.

I guess Phantom is confirmed as it is in the trailer

Back