Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

Here's my guess as to the setlist:

1. Moonchild
2. 2 Minutes 2 Midnight
3. Prisoner
4. The Trooper (on the tour, but not on Maiden Englend)
5. Still Life or Die with Your Boots On (probably the former b/c the latter was played on the Early Years & Give Em Ed tours)
6. Infinite Dreams
7. Stranger in a Strange Land (I'm thinking this will be a surprise inclusion, as they played it early in the reunion tour of 99).
8. Can I Play with Madness
9. Killers
10. Heaven can Wait or Wasted Years
11. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
12. Number of the Best
13. Fear of the Dark
14. Iron Maiden

Encore:
15 Hallowed Be Thy Name
16. Run to the Hills
17. Running Free

I'm kinda thinking they might play Stranger in a Strange Land since they're not really doing a "Somewhere in Time" History Tour. Plus it fits the description of the stage (land of ICE and SNOW). I also think that they might include some songs from Fear of the Dark and No Prayer for the Dying because on their last History tour, they played songs from SiT and SSoaSS. So in a way, playing songs like Tailgunner and From Here to Eternity might be a way of saying "This tour comes next!" But we'll never know until Charlotte.

I am, however, looking forward to The Prisoner, Infinite Dreams, and Still Life!

Damn! Summerfest is on the 4th of July and my dad and I sell LED light up novelties and that's our biggest selling day of the year. :( Oh well. I guess making $2,000 in an hour is more important than seeing Maiden. I'm still not giving up hope for Rockfest or a MN date. And even though both fests are in WI., they are a few weeks apart and Maiden are going to NY on 2 different dates that are about the same distance apart so I'm still open to anything being possible.

*Crosses everything from my fingers to my pubic hairs* :p

Well, if you are going to make 2,000$ an hour, I guess you'll be able to spend 15 minutes of that money to go somewhere else to see the band. :D

I honestly don't want some stupid festival w/ a bunch a fake idiots that just want to party. I want Maiden for myself and my people only in Arena.

Travis I'm glad you'll get to see them in/near Minny. You're a diehard fan and have had bad luck with the recent tours. Get as close to the front as you can (I was second row on Dave's side for two shows last tour). Get as close as you can....so you can see every facial expression and every note the amigos pull off, solo after solo during 7th Son. Hell yes!!! \m/

Thanks so much M-DR! Sadly, Rockfest has a special VIP area with assigned seats in the first 20 rows which are super expensive. And then, for the general admission lawn seats, they have lawnchair races every morning of the festival and wherever you can get your chair is where you are for the whole day. My dad and I probably won't be getting there until late afternoon or evening. But that's not a big deal. I'm just so super excited to finally see Maiden again!!!

I honestly don't want some stupid festival w/ a bunch a fake idiots that just want to party. I want Maiden for myself and my people only in Arena.

You get yourself close enough to the front and it's all Maiden diehards. Festival gigs always have better atmosphere than the arenas in my opinion too.

Seconded! Congrats Travis. I am a bit worried, not sure if Maiden will do this set in Europe next year. There's a big gap in between.
Thanks again! :)
You get yourself close enough to the front and it's all Maiden diehards. Festival gigs always have better atmosphere than the arenas in my opinion too.
With VIP and the lawnchair races, that's a bit of a challenge. Still though, I'm sure there'll be plenty of Maiden fans there! :D

Man Travis, reading this thread and seeing your reaction up there was so great!! I got chills and laughed out loud man...epic stuff. The set list is going to be top notch, no matter which tunes they omit or leave in or add from the original M.E, It will be totally worth a bit of travel to catch a show/shows. Hope you have a great time. Wow how life seems a little sweeter this week !! Thank you Maiden for giving us this epic summer to look forward to!!:notworthy:

Back