Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

The point about Brazil blows any suggestion at all that the USA doesn't get enough (of course, in comparison; we'd all love to see more Maiden) touring.

Maybe your're right and I'm wrong and us Maiden fans in the U.S. are spoiled. All Iknow for sure is that on the upcoming tour they're playing Indy for just the second time since 1988 and it's only about a 40 mile drive for me so I'm as happy as a pig in shit! Hope fully they'll play some place just as close for everybody else (including Australia and Brazil).

I have to drive almost 400 miles to go where I have to see them when they tour the U.S. I'm not complaining though, it's well worth it, and I will do it every time they come here if need be. I doubt a lot of us in U.S. are spoiled when it comes to Iron Maiden tours... I bet a lot of people have to make a lengthy road trip.

And to whoever was complaining that Iron Maiden has played much more cities in the U.S. than the U.K... just look at the size difference between the two countries. The U.K. is considerably smaller than the U.S., so Iron Maiden have to cover more U.S. cities (just because of the landmass) in order to give most fans a realistic chance to seeing them.

Still no price here for the shows... I want to go see both local dates and the sale starts in about 5 days ( march 2-3rd) and no official pricing. I wanted to go see a 3rd show too but the drive from here would have been way too much ( over 12 hours)

Ticket master had a price range listed. I think it was $40 to $110.

Yeah, I guess altho the local retailer (Evenko) has prices for most concerts and not this one. Who here's going for the most shows?

The Chicago show (at First Midwest Bank Amphitheater) has price listing of $25-$90.

I'm assuming the $25 tickets are lawn seating, while the $90 tickets are pit/front row seats. All other seating in between.

You know... the front seats of the actual seating (chair) sections? They do exist, at least they do at the First Midwest Bank Amphitheater.

I would never want Pit tickets, if you get behind a tall person(s), then it can be hard to see the stage. But the seating sections that are behind the pit, there is generally a front row. They are the seats in the very front, behind the pit people.

I would never want Pit tickets, if you get behind a tall person(s), then it can be hard to see the stage.

Yeah, it sucks when that happens. You know what I do in that case? Take a step to the side.

Are we being serious? (--not you two obviously!) Look, I ain't no kid anymore, & I like a nice view with a few drinks, watching the mighty Maiden, like any old dude. But, you gotta be standing. In Glasgow I watched about half the gig from quite near the back, just to take in the stage, take it easy, & generally pace myself; & have some drinks. But about half way through I just thought "to hang with this" & bustled my way forward. It was an almighty crush & I literally wrestled my way to three rows from the front. And that close people ain't for shifting an inch. At one point I was on my friends shoulders & was just out of arms-reach from crowd security; just about as close as you want to be I reckon...

or the same as having H looming over you whilst mimicing your futile attempts at working open some space in the crush... thus acknowledging your existence within the crowd :eek: and stunning you to the point a davey pick rebounds from your dumbstruck shell. . . ahh 2011
And we can all hope CriedWhenBrucieLeft, what would we be without hope... without disappointment but also inhuman :) Maiden will always have a surprise up their sleeves and my only real hope is the tour involves Britain and Arenas (Maiden England was recorded in such a venue so we'll hope history repeats itself)
And I feel sorry for you guys Bornless1, having to keep the setlist quiet for two years while we await our tour ;) enjoy

Back