Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

Well, since I just read (Please note there will be a few dates added within this period. Rest of world... we'll see you next year!), I won't give up all hope yet.

Possible MN. date could be added in one of these:
2nd July - Newark, NJ - Prudential Center
5th July - Chicago, IL - First Midwest Bank
8th July - Quebec, QC - Colisee Pepsi Arena

19th July - Indianapolis, IN - Klipsch Music Centre
24th July - Winnipeg, MB - MTS Center

And it says Alice Cooper will be the opener until July 21st which is right in there and not listed yet. I'm a bit hopeful right now!

Would be nice to see either Cleveland or Pittsburgh added to the tour but if not i'll definately be in either Detroit or Indianapolis.

Well, since I just read (Please note there will be a few dates added within this period. Rest of world... we'll see you next year!), I won't give up all hope yet.

Possible MN. date could be added in one of these:
2nd July - Newark, NJ - Prudential Center
5th July - Chicago, IL - First Midwest Bank
8th July - Quebec, QC - Colisee Pepsi Arena

19th July - Indianapolis, IN - Klipsch Music Centre
24th July - Winnipeg, MB - MTS Center

And it says Alice Cooper will be the opener until July 21st which is right in there and not listed yet. I'm a bit hopeful right now!

New Here. Also from Twin Cities. It seems logistically wise to add MSP on the way to Winnipeg. I will pray tonight "God, please set ed force one (or whatever their method of travel will be) on course to the frozen north". If not, I will be headed back to Chicago- had one of the best times of my life 2yrs ago @ Tinley Park.

I'll be going to the Sarnia show for sure and Possibly the Toronto and Buffalo shows as well, if anyone from here plans to go to any of those let me know! If they play Infinite dreams and/or Still life that will be worth the price of admission alone. Even tho I haven't been listing to Maiden as much as I use to I CANT FUCKING WAIT!

Edit: Kind of bummed that Coheed wont be opening for them at any of the shows I can attend, I was a fairly big fan of theirs a few years ago and I`ve never listened to Alice Cooper although I've hear plenty of good things

I was (re)watching Donington 1988 on youtube. Talking about coincidence...

Dang this makes my day! My first Maiden show was in Quebec city for summer festival and it was just as great as I expected. Now I may very well go see both shows in the area (Quebec City and Montreal) and if the pricing is good enough, I'll be adding Toronto. Chicago is too far and so is any other date since i'm already 4 hours away from the Quebec City venue:)

This is truly awesome news, especially since they're hitting Atlanta, with they didn't even go to on the SBIT tour (I would certainly have seen them there if they did). While it will be disappointing to not have seen RotAM (barring a miracle), there were a lot of great songs on the 7th Son tour that they can break out. I'm hoping they do some of the rarities such as Still Life or Killers, which they only played later in the tour--and made it to the Maiden England show.

Does this also mean that the band is going to be releasing Maiden England on DVD?

That will happen, for sure. :) An extra for the 3rd part of "not-a-lot-of-people-know-that" History series.

Thanks for skipping Minnesota again!:mad:
"Move out of the sticks, fellas." (Winston Wolf)

Needless to say, this is welcome news. I will be at the August 9 SoCal show. Could this mean a DVD/Blu-Ray Maiden England re-release is in the works?? (Or, does it mean the footage from that tour is so corrupted that they are banking on a DVD of the 2012 tour?)

Vancouver, July 29. I'm so there.:):):D:D:D:D:D:nana:
(and it looks like I'll get C&C as an added treat. I'm a big fan)

I've heard 2 songs. One I like, one I dislike. Is there any particular album that is really good?

Well sure young fella, there's Iron Maiden, Killers, Number of the Beast, Piece of Mind, Powerslave...

I kid, I kid.
No World For Tomorrow is one of my favourite albums in the past 10 years.
Their own sound of course, but reminiscent of Mindcrime, or that musical style anyway - proggy Metal.

Cool thanks :ok:

I think I'll try that Powerslave album first...

A second Irvine "Southern Ca./Orange County" has been added already. August 10, following the Originally scheduled August 9th show. This can only mean one thing; Back to fuc**ing back nights of Maiden fuc**ing England ladies!!! All of this happening three nights after the Phoenix August 6th rendezvous, naturally...... Oh my god mates...this is so damn sweet!! Is this real??

Now we need some European dates, and pro-shot bootlegs of U.S. leg.

Back