Maiden England '88 + History Part 3 coming March 25th!

I remember seeing that one woman (that you all were talking about) in a majority of the Flight 666 songs, and always in the front row, and it kind of pisses me off hehe. I just assumed she was part of the FC members (or whatever) that are able to travel with Iron Maiden on certain tour legs.

Is she a bigger Iron Maiden fan than I? I highly doubt it; the big difference is she is obviously rich and has all the free time in the world, where I have to resort to catching Iron Maiden once every two years or so. Heh

Brucie's reaction to this subject is very odd. For someone who claims not to care, he won't leave it alone. He seems personally offended by the fact that we noticed the same fan repeatedly popping up in an Iron Maiden concert video -- which, if it were me, I'd be bragging about constantly. What's really going on here?

What's really going on!? :confused:

Besides "odd" Brucie being personally offended, not much. It's in my nature to keep inane, digressive side-topics alive by constantly commenting on, & criticising them; & pointing out how inane & digressive they are! :p

I think his specialty on this forum is to beat topics to death. Perhaps he wants to win a medal. :innocent:

Other explanation: it's pretty clear when watching Flight 666 that numerous songs contain shots from other venues (probably because there was a limit to the amount of cameras that could be brought along and set up each night). So they might've repeated crowd footage from a handful of venues.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. You'd get some big rivalries. And what about people who didn't get any fans?
sniff.gif

Ahh, back on topic! Well, I've got it on pre-order Brigantium. I noticed on the Wasted Years (video posted) how clean & audible Adrian's lead was. Haven't really compared it to the original CD/video release, but Adrian's leads have always struck me as a little too quiet on most of Maiden's live releases; Maiden England (original) included. So looking forward to hearing Adrian a little better. And listening too Still Life again, & again, & again...

I pre-ordered both CD and DVD versions on Amazon. It probably won't arrive on the release date because I ordered it yesterday.

Back