Maiden England '88 + History Part 3 coming March 25th!

I know I'm way late to the "Brucie-hates-Girl-at-the-barricade-discussion" discussion, but...
It's been postulated Brucie may actually be Adrian Smith, Adrian Smith is married, Adrian may not like attention being focused on a girl following the band around on his side of the stage show after show...
Just some more food for thought....

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

All I get is my beloved screen saying, "Unfortunately, this video is not available in Germany because it may contain music for which GEMA has not granted the respective music rights."

Well, most music videos on Youtube are nazied-out in Germany.

Maiden put up Moonchild, Can I Play With Madness, Clairvoyant, Run to the Hill, and Sanctuary on Spotify as a preview ... they are sounding pretty good. Looking forward to getting the LP and DVD in the mail.

Everyone is so positive about the sound. Did we expect worse, or isn't there so much else to say about it (naturally we know the material?

Makes me very curious. One week to go.

Everyone is so positive about the sound. Did we expect worse, or isn't there so much else to say about it (naturally we know the material?

Makes me very curious. One week to go.
The reason why I think we are excited about the the sound is because, I at least, have only heard it on the VHS before, a format lacking (obviously in picture as well) foremost in sound. So it's somewhat a music epiphany by comparison.

Yeh, what else do you want us to say about the Birmingham '88 footage? (--especially for those of us who've seen & heard it all). Of course, as Yax points out, some people probably don't have the original CD for example --so this is exciting. The History of Iron Maiden - Part 3, of course, will be interesting. And, I haven't seen 12 Wasted Years for a long, long while either.

So, what ya curious about Foro? :D

Back