Maiden England '88 + History Part 3 coming March 25th!

Thanks for the video, NP. Already pre-ordered the DVD on Amazon. Still, is it me, or does Bruce sound like crap on that one? He sounded much better on SBIT/Flight 666 tour -- he actually hits the notes. Compare:
By the way, for those of you who have the Flight 666 DVD, did you notice that the same girl ends up on the front row of virtually every show? In the video embedded in this post, she can be seen at 3:53. Remarkable. Who is she? I'd call her Maidenfan #1.

@Hick: I don't know...I thought I saw 5 girls in the frame at 3:53 :confused:
The one who is most prominently featured, in the left-center of the screen, with the white t-shirt and Steve Harris wrist band, toothy smile. When I get time, I might try to index all her appearances in the film.

The one who is most prominently featured, in the left-center of the screen, with the white t-shirt and Steve Harris wrist band, toothy smile. When I get time, I might try to index all her appearances in the film.

I see man, well you should if you feel up to it :p You could also cut out all her appearances and make a mini movie out of it, if you put it on YouTube I'm sure you'll find her quickly, or her lawyers :p

Please, is that really necessary? :confused:

Anyway, super excited about the CD & DVD realese; can't wait to get hold of this! Just look at the footage posted --twenty years apart & Maiden sound as good as they always did. What a fucking band. (Yes, Bruce sounds even better.)

By the way, for those of you who have the Flight 666 DVD, did you notice that the same girl ends up on the front row of virtually every show? In the video embedded in this post, she can be seen at 3:53. Remarkable. Who is she? I'd call her Maidenfan #1.

I can't watch the video, but I've got a feeling that she's either small, black-haired and Israeli, or brown-haired and wearing an Argentina shirt. Either way, I met her at a few shows.

I don't really care either...I know that there are a lot of Maiden fans from the official BB who travel all over the world with the first to the barrier event...So you see them constantly at Maiden shows :confused:

Back