Maiden England '88 + History Part 3 coming March 25th!

Honestly, does anyone believe Maiden would tour the world playing anything from their '90s catalogue but Fear of the Dark and Afraid to Shoot Strangers? I'm not even sure they are able to play Be Quick or Be Dead anymore.
*Raises hand*

To indicate that I believe Maiden would tour the world playing anything from their '90s catalogue but Fear of the Dark and Afraid to Shoot Strangers. Not saying when though. But it will happen one day, I am sure.

Grade: F.

Hey Perun, I would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to correct and show off my spelling mistakes. I have a hard time with spelling and grammar, so seeing a whole page on how I fucked up makes me feels great. Also, I said that I was excited with the idea so I just posted it up quickly. I may have made a mistake by not checking my spelling, but its people like you that make me hate using this site.

You are welcome. I hope my corrections and the subsequent debate have been useful to you, and I appreciate your effort to improve your written language skills.

Also, ZX3, keep in mind that your written expressions are the only thing through which we perceive your thoughts and opinions - if they are written using poor grammar, most of us won't even bother to decypher what you wanted to say and probably consider you an immature idiot, which you probably aren't.

Back