LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
KI$$ tune down a whole step and still use playback.

Double shithousery.

At least with Whitesnake and their 1,5 steps tuned down set, you get the real remains of Coverdale's voice.
KISS was my favorite band from 76 to 81 (when I discovered Maiden). I saw the first “farewell” tour in 2000 and I thought then it was a good time for them to hang it up. Refused to see them live since, their current tour is an absolute shit show

Yep, probably 2 or 3 songs. I want at least one new song (although the show will start in daylight), SOTC and HBTN or TNOTB. Clansman and RTTH too, because of their backdrops and stage props. They will film Download for sure.

I'm curious if Rock In Rio will have a live stream of the whole concert again.

Visually, the Cathedral set is one of their all time best imo.

I bet they will broadcast some of the songs with props and their most popular tunes.

Flight of Icarus (yeah!), The Trooper (yawn), Fear of the Dark (Zzzzz), Aces High (Oh dear...).

KISS was my favorite band from 76 to 81 (when I discovered Maiden). I saw the first “farewell” tour in 2000 and I thought then it was a good time for them to hang it up. Refused to see them live since, their current tour is an absolute shit show
I still tell folks if you've never seen a KISS show before, just go once just to see it. In terms of seeing them again on my own? Nah. Bored the piss out of me last time I saw them and no amount of pyrotechnics could fix that.

I'm seeing them for the first time (and presumably the last time) at Download on Friday. It'll be interesting to say the least.

I bet they will broadcast some of the songs with props and their most popular tunes.

Flight of Icarus (yeah!), The Trooper (yawn), Fear of the Dark (Zzzzz), Aces High (Oh dear...).
If I recall in 2016 they broadcast Speed of Light, The Book of Souls and I think possibly Blood Brothers which wasn't a bad selection. I predict this time around we get Writing on the Wall, Flight of Icarus, Run to the Hills.

If I recall in 2016 they broadcast Speed of Light, The Book of Souls and I think possibly Blood Brothers which wasn't a bad selection. I predict this time around we get Writing on the Wall, Flight of Icarus, Run to the Hills.
Children of the Damned also from 2016. Those were excellent choices.

This year I'm hoping for one of the Senjutsu songs, and either Sign of the Cross or Flight of Icarus. Or both.

I still tell folks if you've never seen a KISS show before, just go once just to see it. In terms of seeing them again on my own? Nah. Bored the piss out of me last time I saw them and no amount of pyrotechnics could fix that.
this is exactly how Kiss have managed to stay relevant over the years and still continue to pack stadiums, there reputation of putting on this big over the top show is what sells tickets, the fact that pauls voice is absolutely shot to the point he needs backing tracks doesnt seem to phase the average person that get off on a pyro fueled show aha
I was one of those people in 2010 (ish) never again

Yes, the selection in 2016 was quite varied: Speed of Light, Children of the Damned, The Book of Souls and Blood Brothers.

For Sonisphere 2014 their choices were Aces High, The Trooper, Revelations and Iron Maiden.

For Download 2013 they went with The Trooper, Phantom of the Opera and Fear of the Dark

For Download 2007 the choices were Children of the Damned, The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg and Fear of the Dark

For Reading 2005 the songs broadcast were The Trooper, Run to the Hills, Hallowed be Thy Name and Iron Maiden

I'd say getting the beer song looks quite likely. The one about being afraid of Justin Hawkins looks probable too. :D

i think its time to drop aces high. This version is like a really soft one. its time to bring some older songs he actually can sing, die with your boots on, bring your daughter,clairvoyant,can i play with madness,ghost of navigator,heaven can wait...i mean there is a lot of songs he can sing at his 64??? caught somewhere in time? alexander? they could play for 10 years more with other songs and would be amazing. only the good die young? and a read somewhere they were planing to make a tour only with epics?

Alexander the Great? As of, playing it live? Sorry to break it, but it makes zero sense man.
Why on earth they should ever play a song that its inclusion alone would guaranteed them sold out venues? A Harris epic? A song with a spoken intro? A song that they know for a fact and since 23 years that is the most desired song by all fans, anywhere?

Few days ago somebody post here backdrop of Trooper from this tour with detail of blue and yellow smoke as UKR flag. Now I saw that on SBIT tour same detail is on backdrop.

Smoke detail was not on original cover of Trooper. I dont know when they started to put that detail on backdrop but it is not connected with current events in UKR. I thought that blue yellow smoke appeared first time on this tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back