LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking of songs they could play during the transition of bruce 60s to 70s..... Powerslave,die with the boots on,the prisoner, Afraid to shoot strangers,sanctuary, Running free, Can i play with madness, Be quick or be dead, there is a lot of songs easier than the songs they are now playing, And then you put 3 or 4 difficult songs. But Aces HIGH at the end of the show....i mean i love them, i have seen them 13 and planing to go to zurich to see them for the 14th time. But its to much for our bruce LOL.

thinking of songs they could play during the transition of bruce 60s to 70s..... Powerslave,die with the boots on,the prisoner, Afraid to shoot strangers,sanctuary, Running free, Can i play with madness, Be quick or be dead, there is a lot of songs easier than the songs they are now playing, And then you put 3 or 4 difficult songs. But Aces HIGH at the end of the show....i mean i love them, i have seen them 13 and planing to go to zurich to see them for the 14th time. But its to much for our bruce LOL.
im not sure they will still be going when Bruce turns 70, Nicko will be 77 then a bit unrealistic

You overestimate their flexibility, man. ^10!
During their 70s, 80s, 90s & 100s they will play the same exact songs they were playing in their 20 -30s all by trying to keep the same tempo and without downtuning their instruments.

PS I was considering to come to Zurich for the concert, in the end I decided against.

I never really understood why they stopped the History series. Would they release the next parts after they retire or something? Cause I do not see live shows happening for much longer.

I never really understood why they stopped the History series. Would they release the next parts after they retire or something? Cause I do not see live shows happening for much longer.
Steve thanked Blaze Bayley in Senjutsu's booklet. Maybe it's because of the fact that Steve met with Blaze to do a documentary about Blaze era ? If my theory is true, then we should have some new History material in a not so distant future (from No Prayer to Virtual XI and Ed Hunter world tour both with Blaze and Bruce). ;)

You overestimate their flexibility, man. ^10!
During their 70s, 80s, 90s & 100s they will play the same exact songs they were playing in their 20 -30s all by trying to keep the same tempo and without downtuning their instruments.

PS I was considering to come to Zurich for the concert, in the end I decided against.
The acoustics are not good in the Hallenstadion. I have seen good concerts there, but Maiden with fast songs and 3 guitars (with additional effects...) was always drowned in reverb. I will go anyway, because it's Maiden, but if I were to travel for them, I would probably go see them at an open air concert.

The acoustics are not good in the Hallenstadion. I have seen good concerts there, but Maiden with fast songs and 3 guitars (with additional effects...) was always drowned in reverb. I will go anyway, because it's Maiden, but if I were to travel for them, I would probably go see them at an open air concert.

I didn't know you'll go :(
Also a very close friend will be there with his son, suddenly Zurich is becoming a hot spot for the legacy of the Beast. Anyway, enjoy!

I bet they will broadcast some of the songs with props and their most popular tunes.

Flight of Icarus (yeah!), The Trooper (yawn), Fear of the Dark (Zzzzz), Aces High (Oh dear...).
I didn't say FOI, because we have the live video from 2018. I like the Trooper walk-on Eddie and Bruce's costume for FOTD, but I hope for something different again (like for Download 2016). Aces High is the last song in the set, so please no (and we have the Rock In Rio 2019 footage), but we can't deny that the song will always be a highlight.

If they choose Senjutsu, I just hope Adrian's 2nd solo to be shown properly, because the Senjutsu walk-on Eddie appears near the end of the song - otherwise it will be like his solos in Powerslave (from Live After Death) and TBOS (from Live Chapter).
During their 70s, 80s, 90s & 00s they play the same exact songs they were playing in their 20 -30s all by keeping the same tempo and without downtuning their instruments.
Big kudos for that, I'd say!
Probably because there’s no money to be made from releasing DVDs anymore.
And because they didn't do a 90's era Hits tour. I don't think it's a money thing. Anyway, I think they will release one big documentary that will cover their whole career, probably after they retire. The 90's albums, BNW, TBOS and Senjutsu are the albums for which I want a documentary the most.

Few days ago somebody post here backdrop of Trooper from this tour with detail of blue and yellow smoke as UKR flag. Now I saw that on SBIT tour same detail is on backdrop.

Smoke detail was not on original cover of Trooper. I dont know when they started to put that detail on backdrop but it is not connected with current events in UKR. I thought that blue yellow smoke appeared first time on this tour.

Did you really think that they would change a backdrop to address the situation?

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to the Donington gig tomorrow even though I'm not actually going to it?

I always think it's really cool when Maiden comes home for a show during a world tour, and I'm just looking forward to seeing all the clips from the show. I wish I was able to go but it's not possible.

Anyway, I made this thumbnail picture in preparation for a Donington compilation video I hope to make this weekend and post on YouTube.

Up the irons.

Welcome home lads.

20220609_011635.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back