Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irrelevant. There are another 14 Mondays between now and the start of the tour. If every song posted by the Iron Maiden facebook on a Monday between the Legacy of the Beast tour announcement and the start of the tour was part of the set then the setlist would be 27 songs long. Not happening.
Man on the Edge posted on the Facebook page... just saying.
so they gonna play something from blaze era for sure..

I hope that they will play From Here To Eternity - great rock song with a fantastic chorus, one of my favorites ! ;)

Last edited:
Where Eagles Dare
Killers
Ghost of the Navigator
Trooper
22 Acacia Ave
The Assassin
Prowler
No Prayer
Phantom
SIASL
Infinite Dreams
FOTD
Iron Maiden

Be Quick
Hallowed
Sanctuary

Where Eagles Dare
Killers
Ghost of the Navigator
Trooper
22 Acacia Ave
The Assassin
Prowler
No Prayer
Phantom
SIASL
Infinite Dreams
FOTD
Iron Maiden

Be Quick
Hallowed
Sanctuary

I switched a few songs for legal reasons, realistic reasons and preferences and came up with a banger of a set. I call it, Making up for the omissions in the past.

The Wicker Man
Ghost Of The Navigator
Brighter Than A Thousand Suns
The Trooper
Stranger In A Strange Land
No Prayer For The Dying
22 Accacia Avenue
Phantom Of The Opera*
Infinite Dreams
For The Greater Good Of God
The Number Of The Beast
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden

Be Quick Or Be Dead
Killers
Flight Of Icarus

If legal deaings with Hallowed are resolved, switch POTO with HBTN and move it before FOTD.

clansman.JPG

:edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal:

I’m thinking Rime + one of the Blaze epics. I don’t think they’ve done more than one 10 minute+ song on a non-album tour before but I think they will treat this more like an album tour. Mostly 80s + FotD + a new album tour’s worth of post 80s material.
Edit: forgot about FTGGOG. Not so sure now.

Last edited:
Look for the Truth has a brilliant whoa-whoa singalong bit that is the equal of Heaven can Wait, TRATB or anything else. I think they should revive that one :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back