Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately it will be Daughter and likely nothing else. Maybe Tailgunner as they have at least played that one after the original album tour.

Maiden posted Faith by Bruce on Facebook today. Where are all of you saying this is confirmation that Maiden will have a segment in the setlist dedicated to Bruce's solo work performed by Blaze Bayley, Terry Rance and Doogie White? I'm ridiculously disappointed in you all. No cheese for you tonight.

Maiden posted Faith by Bruce on Facebook today. Where are all of you saying this is confirmation that Maiden will have a segment in the setlist dedicated to Bruce's solo work performed by Blaze Bayley, Terry Rance and Doogie White? I'm ridiculously disappointed in you all. No cheese for you tonight.
I was just listening to that, Bruce solo tour confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!1!!!!!

Our overlord knows our weakness...we must be better so that we receive the cheese!

Maiden will play Faith by Bruce and cover Faith by George Michael in a medley, CONFIRMED BY ROD!

Hi guys,
New to the forum but wondered if anyone can help. We have bought 2 standing tickets for O2 10 August for me and my grandson. Didnt realise that as he is 8 years old he is not allowed in the standing area. Any advice as to how i could go about maybe swapping for 2 seated tickets?
Not sure what to do because of rules for Maiden concerts?
Any advice would be welcome

Hi guys,
New to the forum but wondered if anyone can help. We have bought 2 standing tickets for O2 10 August for me and my grandson. Didnt realise that as he is 8 years old he is not allowed in the standing area. Any advice as to how i could go about maybe swapping for 2 seated tickets?
Not sure what to do because of rules for Maiden concerts?
Any advice would be welcome

Are you a member of the Fan Club? There is a trading tickets section there.

He said he has been singing it to see if he can still do it.

this comment alone would confirm these songs are likely never to be played again or at all

Caught Somewhere in Time (vocals too high too long)
Sea of Madness (vocally demanding)
Infinite Dreams (vocally demanding)
22 Acacia Avenue (too fast paced vocally)
To Tame a Land (too fast paced vocally)
Paschendale (absurdly difficult track for the whole band)
The Thin Line Between Love and Hate (very high vocals in parts)

they don't seem interested in songs that are not constant energy or audience engaging which stinks.....

Hmm . . . I'm not sure. Applying the "vocally demanding" logic, we could also feasibly strike off Aces High, RTTH, and potentially even Hallowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back