Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man on the Edge posted on the Facebook page... just saying.
Irrelevant. There are another 14 Mondays between now and the start of the tour. If every song posted by the Iron Maiden facebook on a Monday between the Legacy of the Beast tour announcement and the start of the tour was part of the set then the setlist would be 27 songs long. Not happening.

Does anyone have a clue about the latest photo uploaded on the fbk page? Any why a <3 ?

LE: Got it, it's from FHTE .. still, why a <3? ...

Offtopic - @Perun, is there a problem with my English or what is the point of your remark? OK, it was a typo with "any" instead of "and", otherwise I think your reply is pointless, no offense.

fbk/LE ... the (un)official rules of writing say you shouldn't use "Internet" acronyms or "leet speech" or anything alike. Acronyms are OK for Maiden/music stuff because this is that kind of forum.

I presume fbk meens facebook although I wouldn't be so sure if you didn't put 'page' next to it. I don't have a bloody clue what LE means.

fbk/LE ... the (un)official rules of writing say you shouldn't use "Internet" acronyms or "leet speech" or anything alike. Acronyms are OK for Maiden/music stuff because this is that kind of forum.

I presume fbk meens facebook although I wouldn't be so sure if you didn't put 'page' next to it. I don't have a bloody clue what LE means.

It's "later edit" and it's quite common on forums; anyway, I don't want for this to go far off-topic, my apologizes.

Offtopic - @Perun, is there a problem with my English or what is the point of your remark? OK, it was a typo with "any" instead of "and", otherwise I think your reply is pointless, no offense.

My point was that with the abbreviations, it was a bit difficult to understand what you were saying. It's nothing personal, just a nudge to go a bit easy on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back