Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

And... All the speculations lead to nowhere. Steve suggested Maiden will take a break in 2025, no plans. Could it be true, maybe live shows are planned for 2026, and the band needs some rest, so that all is opposite to Bruce’s statement about the secret project planned for 2025. Maybe instead of live shows they just release docummentary series on digital platforms as 50 anniversary action?

When you look at what massive pop acts are doing, their innovations are screens, dancers, and costumes, which again, distracts you from what's going on in front of you.

When you ask pop fans why they think what they saw was such a huge show you will always find out that what the dancers did was a big part of it. And that is not applicable to Maiden.

Oh, these are the headlines you would want from the metal press in 2025:
In the year of their anniversary, the methuselahs of Iron Maiden are unfortunately too exhausted to play a few anniversary shows. :D

Who cares if Maiden don’t do big shows in the states? They haven’t done this consistently for decades. They conquered America in the 80’s. I doubt they care at this stage in their career if they do it again.

Regarding stage design, I have never had an issue with Maidens stage design or production. I go for the music. They could go back to the No Prayer on the Road design and I would be happy. I like all the extras but the simple things are just good. I mean for gods sake, the highlight of the LOTB show for me was when the lights went out for the briefest of moments during the chorus of Sign of the Cross to highlight the cross. Simple but effective.

To be honest, the reason that they aren't quite the same level as for example metallica and a few others in the US, is the exact reason i love them so much. Iron Maiden has ALWAYS done everything their own way, never to become popular or appeal to the masses. Like just listen to senjutsu, the raw, live sound compared to the over-polished generic productions of the new metallica and priest albums. Maiden has become popular because people like them for who they are, and they dont try to be something they aren't, and they still follow their own instincts instead of doing the same as the rest of the industry

And... All the speculations lead to nowhere. Steve suggested Maiden will take a break in 2025, no plans. Could it be true, maybe live shows are planned for 2026, and the band needs some rest, so that all is opposite to Bruce’s statement about the secret project planned for 2025. Maybe instead of live shows they just release docummentary series on digital platforms as 50 anniversary action?
I think it all depends on members' health. With all of the health scares in last 10 years, they are leaving the possibilities open.

However, I think there will be a tour, but could be less dates.

Rammstein has a bigger show, but they're the only one? Maybe Metallica? Kiss had a pretty good stage show, with interactive stage parts, but that was needed because Kiss sucked live. Sorry, "live".

When you look at what massive pop acts are doing, their innovations are screens, dancers, and costumes, which again, distracts you from what's going on in front of you.

When I go to see Iron Maiden, I want to have the time to watch the greatest active bassist in the world, two of the best metal guitarists of all time, and Janick, do their thing. I like having the time to look at H as he solos, or catch Dave smiling, and to watch Steve sing every fuckin' word. Sorry, *that* is what is special to me.

I don't think there's a better live stage show moment in music than the big Eddie in Iron Maiden. Yeah, we take it for granted because it's in every tour, but that doesn't mean it's not great.

And I am sure they will announce it mid tour, so we won't have to wait until December.
So it would be pretty stupid if Bruce says the one and Steve states something opposite on so same topic. Maybe he just try to hide something in his sleeve :)

Yes, you really can't play the secretive one after your band mate has already confirmed everything.
Some small bands do that better, funny!

Can't blame him, Bruce has given around 384 interviews the last year.

Well, sit down with management before you go on your interview tour and discuss a few things that should or shouldn't come across, which everyone in the band then also knows.
Apparently Maiden don't do that?
I'm a bit surprised because there was this concern from management about Bruce's spoken word tour because they wouldn't have control over it, that's how I remember it. Apparently they don't have any control now either.

Back