Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

I think if Maiden don't play Be Quick or Be Dead it will probably have nothing to do with Nicko, and more likely be for the same reasons they haven't played it since 1993
I’ve always wondered why they haven’t played it since then. It could have gone in the 2003 set list. Bruce sang it with Tribuzy in 2005.

I’ve always wondered why they haven’t played it since then. It could have gone in the 2003 set list. Bruce sang it with Tribuzy in 2005.

Me too, even on the Ed Hunter Tour, it and Tailgunner (I think) were the only tracks not played from the soundtrack.

Last edited:
Me too, even on the Ed Hunter Tour, it and Tailgunner (I think) were the only tracks not played from the soundtrack.
TBF for that tour it probably had more to do with setlist space than anything else since 20 songs is a pretty long set, especially for a band like Maiden where a lot of the material is vocally demanding and in the 90s in particular they played everything crazy fast. I doubt Tailgunner or BQOBD were on top of anyone's requests lists so they're the two that got the boot.

TBF for that tour it probably had more to do with setlist space than anything else since 20 songs is a pretty long set, especially for a band like Maiden where a lot of the material is vocally demanding and in the 90s in particular they played everything crazy fast. I doubt Tailgunner or BQOBD were on top of anyone's requests lists so they're the two that got the boot.

The Ed Hunter shows were fairly short. Not as short as the shows on the Early Days tour in 2005 or A Matter of the Beast tour in 2007, but shorter than most other tours post-reunion.

No Download for Maiden next year apparently..
Thank fuck (if true).

Donnington doesn't make sense to me for next year given certain assumptions based on rumours and previous touring behaviour.

Assumptions being that next year is a 50th anniversary tour and that they wouldn't do Donnington and a full UK arena tour in the same year. Which would probably mean no UK arena gigs til 2026 or even 2027 assuming that they would do Europe in 2025 and the rest of the world in 2026.

I just can't see them announcing a 50th anniversary tour and not hitting the UK properly until the 3rd year of said potential/probable/possible tour.

I think they will go for London Stadium next year.

I think Maiden will do 3-4 gigs in the UK (London, Manchester and Glasgow/Edinburgh).

But do we know that this part is the truth? Of course I wish it were, very much! But what was he supposed to say? Nicko isn't much better yet, we're a bit worried?
I think Steve meant health wise (great news), that Nicko is ready for the tour this year and that he is in a bit better shape now.
Maybe only if nicko got back at least to his 2019 level.
I don't think this is possible unfortunately, but is Be Quick that much harder than CSIT? It's really fast, but not with a lot of fills.
I think if Maiden don't play Be Quick or Be Dead it will probably have nothing to do with Nicko, and more likely be for the same reasons they haven't played it since 1993
Yeah, I only brought it up because I've always wondered and because it and Tailgunner are the popular 90's cuts/tour openers that could come back, but they didn't play them during the early Reunion tours (1999, 2003 - perfect opportunities, especially the former) so the chances aren't high, although the latter is not difficult for the band. I guess they needed a different tour theme or rotation for one. Anyway, the 90's songs are not a priority as we know unfortunately, even the popular ones.

Donnington doesn't make sense to me for next year given certain assumptions based on rumours and previous touring behaviour.
Assumptions being that next year is a 50th anniversary tour and that they wouldn't do Donnington and a full UK arena tour in the same year. Which would probably mean no UK arena gigs til 2026 or even 2027 assuming that they would do Europe in 2025 and the rest of the world in 2026.
I just can't see them announcing a 50th anniversary tour and not hitting the UK properly until the 3rd year of said potential/probable/possible tour.
DF is expected for such a tour, ofc UK arena dates too - but I don't think next year's tour will be 3 years. I think it will be like current tour's schedule.

Nicko seems to be hinting at one date in UK next year. If that’s the case, and Download isn't on the cards, it's likely a stadium in London or even Millennium (Principality these days) Stadium in Cardiff.

Timestamp in the interview is 54m 50s

Oasis doing probably 10 plus dates in Wembley in July, obviously not much crossover between Maiden and Oasis but it still wouldnt make sense to clash with if Maiden are aiming at a stadium date

Back