Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Ah, I dunno. Nicko says "British date" (singular) twice in the segment but he doesn't exactly say "we will only play one British date next year." It is a little concerning though.

I shall remain 100% certain of a full UK/Ireland arena tour in 2025 until a more concrete ambiguous statement is made.

DF is expected for such a tour, ofc UK arena dates too - but I don't think next year's tour will be 3 years. I think it will be like current tour's schedule.
I suppose they have done Download/other festival and a UK arena tour in the same year, 2003 I think, maybe other times. I think.

We shall see.

Does Nicko have a tendency to accidentally blurt things out in interviews?
It's strange, when you have in mind that there are several dates, then you normally automatically don't use the singular.

Does Nicko have a tendency to accidentally blurt things out in interviews?
It's strange, when you have in mind that there are several dates, then you normally automatically don't use the singular.
Yes. Looking back, he actually told us that they would play Alexander the Great on the Senjutsu tour. And there have been plenty more slips from him.

Yes. Looking back, he actually told us that they would play Alexander the Great on the Senjutsu tour. And there have been plenty more slips from him.

That is why interviews with Nicko are always interesting. You never know what he bit of information he is going to leak!

I think soloed stadium show in the UK makes sense. They haven't play Welsh since 2017, so booking Principally Stadium seems to be a good choice. The venue is accomodate for crowds of 40k and even 80k. Personally I suppose they'll play Olympic Stadium in London as the house of West Ham United. I thine these two massive venues are in cards, anyway.

Oasis doing probably 10 plus dates in Wembley in July, obviously not much crossover between Maiden and Oasis but it still wouldnt make sense to clash with if Maiden are aiming at a stadium date
One curious yet random crossover between Maiden and Oasis is that they are my all-time top two favorite bands. Different genres, styles and eras and probably the fanbases hate each other, but anyway...

I think soloed stadium show in the UK makes sense. They haven't play Welsh since 2017, so booking Principally Stadium seems to be a good choice. The venue is accomodate for crowds of 40k and even 80k. Personally I suppose they'll play Olympic Stadium in London as the house of West Ham United. I thine these two massive venues are in cards, anyway.

Maiden do not have a hope in hell of filling the stadium in Cardiff.

Last edited:
I don't think this is possible unfortunately, but is Be Quick that much harder than CSIT? It's really fast, but not with a lot of fills.
Maybe equivalent? csit = long and demanding. be quick... = fast tempo.

And i agree with you about sir nicko.

Maiden do not have a hope in hell of filling the stadium in Cardiff.
I saw REM there in 2005 and the filled it. However 3 years later they had to move it from there to the arena due to poor ticket sales. The tour was even similar in size to the 2005 tour.

Back to Maiden. You are correct about them not being able to fill the stadium. I doubt they would be able to fill any stadium.

Be Quick Or Be Dead is one of a kind song in their catalogue, imo. Most aggressive song of theirs (both musically and vocally). To me this song is almost thrash metal on Maiden terms (talk Metallica and Slayer) I always wondered (early into Maiden) why there's no similar songs in their catalogue. This song simply slays. It serves as a glimpse into different kind of Maiden, from another Universe, where they are much more attitude driven. It's Maidens Angel of Death and Maidens Painkiller. In a sense.

Back