Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

These are 2 completely different things. He just said there will be a big tour in 2026 (because they will come back to Brazil in 2026), not that it will be bigger than 2025.

Yeah, because Bruce and Steve are not reliable enough.
Generally the second legs are bigger in Maiden schedules. I can agree there will be 50 anni tour with European dates in 2025 and rest of world in 2026. Who knows maybe they even decide to add the third leg as they did in 2014 and 2022?

So, it looks like 35-40 shows in Europe by Maiden next year and an extensive Bruce solo tour in US and maybe even Asia/Australia.

- A show in Slovenia and/or Croatia (Maiden is currently on the slovenian Eventim ticket alert section, which means a date will be announced at some point. Curiosly, they're not appearing on the croatian division, so maybe they're returning to Ljubljana? Might also be that they will be featured later).
As I said before, a show in Slovenia next year is highly unlikely. My bet is on show in Zagreb and the reason why it is on the Slovenian Eventim's alert list is because it is organised by Slovenian promotor (like the 2022 one).

Arena Zagreb 2022 was organized by Slovenian promotor, while Arena Stožice in 2023 was organized by a Serbian promotor. Go figure. I'm around 90% sure if they start the tour in the Balkan countries, it will be Zagreb.

So, it looks like 35-40 shows in Europe by Maiden next year and an extensive Bruce solo tour in US and maybe even Asia/Australia.
So the European leg would be similar to 2018 schedule. I think it will embrance 32 - 35 shows and Bruce's tour with 55 - 58 around the world.

About the documentary, the first news we had about it goes back to 2021 (see screenshot below). Recently a Mexican TV (or something like that) tweeted that 2 young girls are going to be featured in an Iron Maiden documentary which will be released in 2025.

1722965117541.png

Unless I'm wrong and this isn't a Facebook page, I can't find this "Psyche Studios"...

And additional Paul Di’Anno in some recent interview hinted he participated in some interview filmed for the forthcoming IM docum, just spoil some dots.

It might be this media company:

According to @ShadowOfTheGods the screenshot is from 2021, and this company was incorporated in 2023.

According to @ShadowOfTheGods the screenshot is from 2021, and this company was incorporated in 2023.
The docum has been created since 2021, the Psyche Studios could participate in production on later stage I recon.
As we can read on the screenshot ITV filmed interviews and Psyche just shared the info. I think the main producer ich ITV.

Last edited:
Still, I can't find the Facebook profile in which this is supposedly posted.

Paul Di'Anno did a interview very recently that he was doing a interview for a Maiden DVD, so I think it's fair to assume that they are releasing something sometime in the near future.

Hopefully Maiden in 2025 will play in Ljubljana again. One of our local concert promoters just "discovered" new outdoor venue at Stanežiče, part of Ljubljana, just few kilometres from Ljubljana centre, maximum capacity +40.000.
1723010791400.png

Assuming some kind of a feature is coming indeed, it'll be interesting to see if it's a full-fledged Iron Maiden release, potentially accompanied with some live concert or a selection of live bonuses, e.g like The BBC Archives, or more of a "third party" product with some license blessing from the Maiden management. I could see the latter option being more of an observation of the Iron Maiden phenomenon with little to no input or major inclusion of the current band members, hence the involvement of some ex-members and stage technicians etc.

Well, whatever the case, I believe it might very well be a documentary of the Iron Maiden phenomenon with, for example, emphasis on the fan point of view, instead of a band history document.

Admittedly, some big Maiden history document would certainly tie-in with the rumoured/confirmed "50th anniversary tour" - which I still think might be more of a throwaway line in the tour announcement (e.g "--setlist and stage show will celebrate the rich history of the band that reaches its 50th anniversary this December") rather than a straightforward title for the tour. Examples of ehm... somewhat similar thinking from the past: 25th anniversary tour/Eddie Rips Up the World, The Number of the Beast 20th anniversary/A Matter of the Beast

Given how well the Future Past tickets sold in major European markets (there still hasn't been too many Maiden shows after the COVID break, I believe) and there won't be that many tours left anyway, the speculated/rumoured multiple Stadium shows sounds plausible enough. It's not that special though, given that Maiden has frequently played stadium gigs in Europe, e.g multiple shows in Ullevi, Gothenburg and even here in Finland they played four stadium shows between 2008-2013 and there most likely would've been fifth as well if the Helsinki Olympic Stadium wasn't under renovation during The Book of Souls tour. They ended up playing outdoors show anyway, but yeah, not at a stadium.

Doing "stadium/festival" labelled tours isn't really anything new:
Next summer we will finally get to play the huge European stadium and festival tour for Legacy of the Beast originally set for 2020."
- Rod Smallwood, Dec. 2021

A phrase "special tour" has been repeated in this thread and I don't want to appear annoyingly nitpicky, as I (probably) do understand what is meant by it, but I think most, if not all of the Maiden tours in recent history have been more or less special indeed.

Be it The Book of Souls, which saw one of their best stage shows of the past couple of decades, Bruce's glorious return to the stage after beating cancer and a carefully picked, fresh and exciting setlist. Or The Legacy of the Beast, which gave us another spectacular stage show, some long-awaited classic cuts returning and even some deeper cuts, along with all the essential hits. And now we're treated with the Future Past, that caters many beloved Somewhere in Time cuts (inc. never-before-played Alexander the Great) along with a handful of other classics and Senjutsu representation. Even before the mentioned there was Maiden England, that despite its somewhat uninspired setlist structure, brought back Seventh Son of a Seventh Son and some other long-awaited cuts (e.g The Prisoner and it's not like Moonchild, Afraid to Shoot Strangers, Wasted Years or Phantom of the Opera were exactly overplayed) and as far as greatest hits standards go, a Maiden classics extravagance!

So, next year. Probably a very spectacular stage show! After the sleek, futuristic layout of the current tour, I'd guess that the next one will hold more actual props incorporated to the stage set, in the vein of TBOS/LOTB/SBIT and such. As I speculated before, I strongly believe that there will be some rather direct references to the classic stage sets, but no straightforward replication.

Setlist? Most likely very special indeed - just as they have been for a while. No doubt there will be ~5-7 spots for the obvious selection, Iron Maiden & Fear of the Dark included. Remains to be seen whether they keep rotating The Number of the Beast classics, only including like 2 of them for next year, or if there will be the usual history tour selection (Hills, Number, Hallowed). Powerslave representation is very much expected and I agree with many that Rime of the Ancient Mariner might be played. Add 2 Minutes to Midnight and/or the title track there and that'll be it, most likely. That still leaves room for some surprise cuts and classic inclusions.

Most likely they'll play a set of 15 songs (or even 16, if there aren't that many longer, or otherwise very demanding songs) and use the familiar stage structure, with the usual added trick or two to it - which is perfectly fine for me.

I'm sure it'll be a great show with an interesting set - I honestly don't think their setlist approach will suddenly turn into a far less-inspired one at this point. Will it be even more (or less) special than these brilliant tours we've got to enjoy over the recent years? Maybe so! I'll be there to see it, anyway.

Something that would actually make the 50th anniversary tour a special one, and allow them to celebrate more of the back catalogue, would be having 4 or 5 rotating song slots on the setlist, but I don't think Maiden will change their ways in that regard at this point.

Back