Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

If the next tour is something new (i.e. not another Future Past leg), the announcement will likely be after the end of the current tour. Since that is in early December, I wouldn't put it past them to move the announcement to early next year. If it's going to be another Future Past leg, it will likely be some time during the next leg - the past announcements of this type were done in early October or early November.

Either way, we're probably going to have to wait a little, so you guys have all the time in the world into hyping yourself into believing they'll play whatever song you want them to play, the less reason to believe so the better.

The Future Past Tour was announced 3 weeks before the end of the 2022 Legacy of the Beast run, I could see something being announced before the tour is over, but they might want to get the live album/video out for this tour before they begin hyping up the next.

If the next tour is something new (i.e. not another Future Past leg), the announcement will likely be after the end of the current tour. Since that is in early December, I wouldn't put it past them to move the announcement to early next year. If it's going to be another Future Past leg, it will likely be some time during the next leg - the past announcements of this type were done in early October or early November.

Either way, we're probably going to have to wait a little, so you guys have all the time in the world into hyping yourself into believing they'll play whatever song you want them to play, the less reason to believe so the better.
They announced Future Past before Legacy of the Beast ended, so no reason why a new tour can't be announced during the final leg of Future Past.

They announced Future Past before Legacy of the Beast ended, so no reason why a new tour can't be announced during the final leg of Future Past.

I stand corrected. But it was still less than a month before the end of the tour, which still makes me think we won't hear anything before November.

Machine Head and Saltatio are headliners for sure but I also expect more.

Perhaps similar to, for example, 2013, when Rammstein were added at the end of September, at the same time as the band themselves announced their tour dates.
(Or even a little later, depending on whether you believe that the band's brief first and then deleted tour announcement was really just a blunder).

View attachment 38101

I believe in the mysterious top hedliner to be announced at some point.
Source: none
Just look at the 2025 festival poster, compare with other posters and know.

I think so, but curious when they release docum series, for sure next year but before or after the first leg of forthcoming tour? Knowing their habits, they do it in the fall of 2025, after the tour.
The Early Days DVD released months prior to the tour, the Live After Death DVD released a few days after the first date of the SBIT tour.
Unlike LOTB, it seems this tour will tie into the documentary, so I'd assume it would release before or right at the start of the tour. After the first leg would be too late, imo.

Back