Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Come on, either ignore him and keep scrolling or put him on the ignore list. This constant antagonizing is getting obnoxious for other members of the forum as well and just clogs up the thread for no reason. Also, that at least was a legitimate question worth discussing for once.
It was just a joke. I mean, less than 24h ago he exploded in one his rants without any reason at all just by talking about the documentary.

But seriously: why anyone should care about the release of a possible documentary? What would it change if it will come out before the tour or after?

It was just a joke. I mean, less than 24h ago he exploded in one his rants without any reason at all just by talking about the documentary.

But seriously: why anyone should care about the release of a possible documentary? What would it change if it will come out before the tour or after?
Yeah but don't be a cunt to him every oppurtunity you get, really childish just ignore or something tbh if you have a problem with someone.

I think so, but curious when they release docum series, for sure next year but before or after the first leg of forthcoming tour? Knowing their habits, they do it in the fall of 2025, after the tour.

People often buy and watch a DVD and then decide that they want to see it live again. This order is often a good strategy.

I also saw Rod Smallwood there. :scared: Or really ca. 40 Rod Smallwoods. Or maybe just men who looked like him. View attachment 38103

In the meantime, did Juras have anything else to say in his defense?

I could see something being announced before the tour is over, but they might want to get the live album/video out for this tour before they begin hyping up the next.
The scenarios are (the dates for next year in November or earlier I guess):

1) release the documentary early next year before the tour, while TFP live video in December shortly after the tour ends.
2) release TFP live video early next year, while the documentary to be released after the tour and while Bruce is on a solo tour.
3) release both before the start of the tour next year.

I'm not sure which is more likely.
If the next tour is something new (i.e. not another Future Past leg), the announcement will likely be after the end of the current tour. Since that is in early December, I wouldn't put it past them to move the announcement to early next year. If it's going to be another Future Past leg, it will likely be some time during the next leg - the past announcements of this type were done in early October or early November.
Steve said the current tour is over this year. They view it as an album tour after all. As for the next tour - they should have released something for Powerslave's anniv by now, right? But given that a documentary about their career is coming next year, I don't think the tour will have a different theme from it. The stage set for the next tour is very curious. The opener too. I think it's time for Be Quick to come back!

Btw, a cool and fitting idea for such a tour would be to use 3 different stage sets as worlds based on periods of their career (like EH game) -> 80's with a modern TNOTB/POM stage, 90's with a modern FOTD stage and Reunion with a modern BNW stage... but it would be like a repeat and they'll never play 3-4 songs from the 90's in one set (they have some possible candidates though: Fear, Afraid, Tailgunner, Lord Of The Flies, Futureal, Be Quick). I want to see a modern version of the BNW stage. Anyway, I doubt they'd use the worlds/themes/different stage sets again.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they headlined Download. If that is the case, we probably won’t get an arena tour until Autumn/winter 2025 or early summer 2026.
Bruce said the 2026 leg of the tour will be big.
14th september SOMETHING will be announced.
Something significant for the band? Could you hint something?

Last edited:
I suppose it's time for a post summarising all the rumours and their sources. I'm a bit lost concerning where all the dates, statements and predictions are coming from. What makes us know there's a documentary coming up next year? Where does the date 14th September come from? etc., etc., etc.

Bruxit is full of contradictions now, isn't he?
I guess he just followed the trend of all wealthy brexiters who left the country after brexit. Because brexit is good, but only for the others and not for themselves.

The scenarios are (the dates for next year in November or earlier I guess):

1) release the documentary early next year before the tour, while TFP live video in December shortly after the tour ends.
2) release TFP live video early next year, while the documentary to be released after the tour and while Bruce is on a solo tour.
3) release both before the start of the tour next year.

I'm not sure which is more likely.

Steve said the current tour is over this year. They view it as an album tour after all. As for the next tour - they should have released something for Powerslave's anniv by now, right? But given that a documentary about their career is coming next year, I don't think the tour will have a different theme from it. The stage set for the next tour is very curious. The opener too. I think it's time for Be Quick to come back!

Btw, a cool and fitting idea for such a tour would be to use 3 different stage sets as worlds based on periods of their career (like EH game) -> 80's with a modern TNOTB/POM stage, 90's with a modern FOTD stage and Reunion with a modern BNW stage... but it would be like a repeat and they'll never play 3-4 songs from the 90's in one set (they have some possible candidates though: Fear, Afraid, Tailgunner, Lord Of The Flies, Futureal, Be Quick). I want to see a modern version of the BNW stage. Anyway, I doubt they'd use the worlds/themes/different stage sets again.

Bruce said the 2026 leg of the tour will be big.

Something significant for the band? Could you hint something?
The should do something special, as Bruce said in German interview, the strictly confidential project. And, yes - Bruce said 2026 Tour will be a way bigger (I guess Big toif in NA, South America, some dates in Asia/Oceania and return to Europe with Arena Tour in the UK).

I suppose it's time for a post summarising all the rumours and their sources. I'm a bit lost concerning where all the dates, statements and predictions are coming from. What makes us know there's a documentary coming up next year? Where does the date 14th September come from? etc., etc., etc.

Made a post about it a couple of weeks ago:

What do we know about the next tour?

• It will 99% be a tour built around the 50 years anniversary concept (at least according to what Bruce said in past interviews).
  • Unless Bruce got the number completely wrong, we should expect around 90 shows between his solo career and Maiden, same as this year (yes: he was talking about 2025). This means we could get around 30/35 shows in Europe.
  • There were rumours about a stadium tour, and according to some people the schedule will feature a lot of this venues, but of course there will be arenas and festivals as well. In that regard, we have a bunch of dates unofficially confirmed or heavily rumored:

- Paris, France - La Defensé Arena (leaked by the same journalist who's been leaking every IM french shows for more than a decade).
    - Donington, UK - Download Festival (The Mirror wrote an extract about Maiden headling next year for their 50th anniversary tour. Although I'm a bit on the fence about this one, I guess it's worth a mention)
    - A show in Slovenia and/or Croatia (Maiden is currently on the slovenian Eventim ticket alert section, which means a date will be announced at some point. Curiosly, they're not appearing on the croatian division, so maybe they're returning to Ljubljana? Might also be that they will be featured later).
    - Reggio Emilia, Italy - RCF Arena (although it's heavily rumored among fans and newspaper, the only indication Maiden is going to perform there it's that they share the same promoter as Rammstein, which is playing the venue today, and they were, along with Maiden, the band which he would've liked to brought to San Siro Stadium in Milan. However, the smaller capacity for the RCF Arena is 20.000, too small, while the medium one is 60.000, which it's unlikely Maiden would be able to fill).

Other likely places are:
    - Dessel, Belgium - Graspop Festival
    - Copenhagen, Denmark - Copenhell
    - Stockholm, Sweden - Tele2 Arena
    - Prague, Czech Republic - Letnany Airport
    - Madrid, Spain - Wanda Metropolitano

These venues/festivals are not rumored but looking back at their routing schedules they're likely to be included.
About the documentary, the first news we had about it goes back to 2021 (see screenshot below). Recently a Mexican TV (or something like that) tweeted that 2 young girls are going to be featured in an Iron Maiden documentary which will be released in 2025.

1722965117541.png

Bruce said 2026 will bring a BIG Iron Maiden Tour. As we know them it's so same as they used to plan their latest world tours. LotB: First leg with 38 dates in 2018 and next 44 shows booked for 2018. TFP: 37 dates in 2023 and 44 booked for this year. This time they may announce 30+ dates for 2025 and even 50+ for next year including arena shows in the UK. So it'd be a BIG tour. And even some journalists suggested Maiden will kick their 50 anniversary tour next year.
He never said that.

Bruce said 2026 will bring a BIG Iron Maiden Tour.
Bruce said 2026 Tour will be a way bigger

These are 2 completely different things. He just said there will be a big tour in 2026 (because they will come back to Brazil in 2026), not that it will be bigger than 2025.

And even some journalists suggested Maiden will kick their 50 anniversary tour next year.

Yeah, because Bruce and Steve are not reliable enough.

Back