Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

What is going on? Wacken Official asks who fans like the most from the lineup revealed so far and people answer "Iron Maiden"?

Maybe that inspired Juras. Not that he "saw someone".

Probably stadium shows, so same Finland. I think they play mostly stadiums and just some of the biggest festivals around, if 50 anni tour was planned as something very special, it should varied from casual tours they did. And yes, I think they do something great.
Also heard they are booked for shows in sweden and norway. Not tons of rock or sweden rock

Maiden... Iceland... outdoors gig.... feeling cold just thinking about it. But it might be the perfect opportunity to go back. I couldn't live there but I fell in love with the place instantly.

I don't want you to spill the beans, but what is the total amount of shows in Norway and Sweden?
To be honest, what I heard was VERY brief so i dont know honestly. Most likely one show in each country (stockholm and oslo)

The whole iceland situation is different now from what i hear, so don't take my word for it at all. They MAY play there, but not so sure anymore.

To be honest, what I heard was VERY brief so i dont know honestly. Most likely one show in each country (stockholm and oslo)

The whole iceland situation is different now from what i hear, so don't take my word for it at all. They MAY play there, but not so sure anymore.

my wife will be delighted if they don't!

I could say exactly the same without any so called "sources". I just realized my Maiden fascination is mostly related to their stuff from '80s when they were invincible. The next year should be the proper oportunity to do something memorable, but if not - just their choice. They couldn't be able to reach the condition, sounding and performance skills they have had back in the days anyway.

I could say exactly the same without any so called "sources". I just realized my Maiden fascination is mostly related to their stuff from '80s when they were invincible. The next year should be the proper oportunity to do something memorable, but if not - just their choice. They couldn't be able to reach the condition, sounding and performance skills they have had back in the days anyway.
what the hell are you yapping about

Please, for the love of god:

Shut the fuck up

Back