Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Any word on UK shows besides that supposed "leak" about them playing Download? I'm hoping it's not true, an exclusive UK show at a festival would be a terrible waste for the 50th anniversary.

Any word on UK shows besides that supposed "leak" about them playing Download? I'm hoping it's not true, an exclusive UK show at a festival would be a terrible waste for the 50th anniversary.

Anyway, some people claims the DL rumors are not reliable. Probably just a way to boost the sales

I'm not sure a band can claim to be the headliner

Machine Head and Saltatio are headliners for sure but I also expect more.

Perhaps similar to, for example, 2013, when Rammstein were added at the end of September, at the same time as the band themselves announced their tour dates.
(Or even a little later, depending on whether you believe that the band's brief first and then deleted tour announcement was really just a blunder).

DownloadAA.jpg

If the next tour is something new (i.e. not another Future Past leg), the announcement will likely be after the end of the current tour. Since that is in early December, I wouldn't put it past them to move the announcement to early next year. If it's going to be another Future Past leg, it will likely be some time during the next leg - the past announcements of this type were done in early October or early November.

Either way, we're probably going to have to wait a little, so you guys have all the time in the world into hyping yourself into believing they'll play whatever song you want them to play, the less reason to believe so the better.

I want some No Prayer songs on the next tour for fucks sake
Anyone else like me who doesn't mind that album at all but also still, after thirty years, couldn't with confidence pick out some of the song titles in the middle of the album as they all kind of blend into one?

If the next tour is something new (i.e. not another Future Past leg), the announcement will likely be after the end of the current tour. Since that is in early December, I wouldn't put it past them to move the announcement to early next year. If it's going to be another Future Past leg, it will likely be some time during the next leg - the past announcements of this type were done in early October or early November.

Either way, we're probably going to have to wait a little, so you guys have all the time in the world into hyping yourself into believing they'll play whatever song you want them to play, the less reason to believe so the better.
They will be touring in the Summer of 2025 and no way they wait with announcement 'til the half of December when the tour starts in May/June next year.

Back