Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Iron Maiden Italia published the info the documentary about Maiden is coming next year.
I clicked the link and although I don't speak Italian I see no info here beyond speculation that's been made in this very thread. Like a doc has been in production since 2021 and a Netflix type series could be good. Is there any other info?

New interview with Steve. Basically confirmed the 50th anniv tour.
Not sure he did. He said about next year "we'll see" and "who knows." Has any Spanish speaker checked the translation of the original interview?

I clicked the link and although I don't speak Italian I see no info here beyond speculation that's been made in this very thread. Like a doc has been in production since 2021 and a Netflix type series could be good. Is there any other info?

Not sure he did. He said about next year "we'll see" and "who knows." Has any Spanish speaker checked the translation of the original interview?
Paul Di'Anno mentioned in the interview about IM doc, and the info about docum project for IM were shared on FB profile of some British TV (ITV as it seems). So, we will see, doc series with great tour related with 50 anniversary would be a great move.

It would be great, where could we find some?
I don't give away my sources

What are his sources? Has anyone challenged this claim? Did he respond?

I can also announce on Facebook that I and Iron Maiden are playing in Wacken next year. Anybody can.
Exactly, he is just talking piss like usual. Unless they actually get announced later, but someone here claimed that all the headliners already was announced already

I don't give away my sources

Exactly, he is just talking piss like usual. Unless they actually get announced later, but someone here claimed that all the headliners already was announced already
I know, but do you know something about venue in Iceland.

What are his sources? Has anyone challenged this claim? Did he respond?
He has been in Wacken these last days. He knows personally the Wacken creator who asked him to write a book about the festival. So, I'm quite sure he had this information about Maiden playing Wacken next year from the big boss of the festival. ;)

Back