Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

...He knows personally the Wacken creator who asked him to write a book about the festival. So, I'm quite sure he had this information about Maiden playing Wacken next year from the big boss of the festival. ;)

That would then be the last cooperation with him if he publishes secret information like this. :D

Maiden is not playing Wacken. He knows nothing.
I never wrote that Maiden will play Wacken next year. I agree with you about that. But, if he's friend of Wacken big boss now, all is possible, even having some informations about bands playing the festival next year. I just want to say : we'll see what happen next year. But, a show at La Défense Arena in Suresnes near Paris in June is absolutely certain next year as Zégut, a french journalist that loves heavy metal and rock in general, was never wrong when he gave some informations before the shows of the bands he like. ;)

But, a show at La Défense Arena in Suresnes near Paris in June is absolutely certain next year as Zégut, a french journalist that loves heavy metal and rock in general, was never wrong when he gave some informations before the shows of the bands he like. ;)
yes, this one is pretty much confirmed (probably 2 dates as well)

View attachment 38093

That's what he wrote. Far from a confirmation.
Anyway, the fact Maiden were not announced yesterday put this case to rest.

Thank you for specifying, but I don't understand. What person? When did he see that person?

Can someone please ask him. I would do it myself. I just don't want to create a Facebook account just because of that Juras guy but I think he should be challenge with some questions.

Bruce Dickinson solo? What? That would be the period of time when Maiden tours.

Thank you for specifying, but I don't understand. What person? When did he see that person?

Can someone please ask him. I would do it myself. I just don't want to create a Facebook account just because of that Juras guy but I think he should be challenge with some questions.

Bruce Dickinson solo? What? That would be the period of time when Maiden tours.

Probably he saw someone from he K2 Agency, something which is not usual considering they have a lot of bands apart from Maiden.

He doesn't reply, he just wants to have attentions. He surely knew Maiden wouldn't play there. Bruce could happen, if the Maiden tour ends up in late July.

Probably he saw someone from he K2 Agency, something which is not usual considering they have a lot of bands apart from Maiden.

He doesn't reply, he just wants to have attentions. He surely knew Maiden wouldn't play there. Bruce could happen, if the Maiden tour ends up in late July.

Then he is dumb as a post. Making predictions that have no truth to them will cause followers to lose interest.

He at least should say who that person is and when he saw that person.

Bruce could happen, if the Maiden tour ends up in late July.
Maiden's tour will probably start in May (or even earlier) until July/August, but Bruce will need at least 1 month break between tours.

edit: I don't think he will tour solo before Maiden this time.

Last edited:
Probably someone from Maiden’s management I guess.

Poor guy. Has to work without phone, email, letterbox and has to travel all the way to Wacken to negotigate.

Juras should at least say who that was and when he saw the person. Don't his followers ask these questions?

Poor guy. Has to work without phone, email, letterbox and has to travel all the way to Wacken to negotigate.

Juras should at least say who that was and when he saw the person. Don't his followers ask these questions?
Yes, they did but he said them that can't reveal a name :)

Yes, they did but he said them that can't reveal a name :)

Aha, he can share that it was someone from the Maiden environment, but who exactly, you can't expect such a secretive person to reveal that. What illogical nonsense.

I hope those who are on Facebook write him something along these lines and don't just give him likes.

Back