Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that festivals are good from a pay perspective but there is also ego involved. I can just imagine Bruce creaming himself with the prospect of saying ‘We’ve headlined Donnington 8 times!’

Quoted for truth. I can already picture Rod and Bruce boasting about headlining a show at Donington for a record 8th time.

Y'all are a bunch of naysayers.

For the record, I've already got my early bird ticket for Download 2025 (splashed out on posh camping this time) so Maiden playing would be ideal for me.

Plus, I've seen them there 3 times and they were all bangers. 2013 and 2022 being particularly good.

Ghost and Rammstein are also rumoured.

Y'all are a bunch of naysayers.

For the record, I've already got my early bird ticket for Download 2025 (splashed out on posh camping this time) so Maiden playing would be ideal for me.

Plus, I've seen them there 3 times and they were all bangers. 2013 and 2022 being particularly good.

Ghost and Rammstein are also rumoured.

giphy.gif

I'm a Download Festival fan, I've been many times and always enjoyed it and I'll definitely be there next year if Maiden play, but it can be a grueling day/weekend and its not for everyone. Especially when the weather is like it was in 2016. Not to mention the ticket price has gone up substantially in the last few years, so it can be hard to justify if you're only there to see the headline act.

I'm a Download Festival fan, I've been many times and always enjoyed it and I'll definitely be there next year if Maiden play, but it can be a grueling day/weekend and its not for everyone. Especially when the weather is like it was in 2016. Not to mention the ticket price has gone up substantially in the last few years, so it can be hard to justify if you're only there to see the headline act.
I'm glad I didn't go this year as by all accounts it was dreadful. Not just the bad weather but the organisation and the food poisoning. Fingers crossed 2025 will be drier. At least I'll be able to camp right next to my car.

Yeah it can be hard to justify the costs if you're only going for one band but there's typically alway plenty of decent bands to watch over the weekend.

I'm glad I didn't go this year as by all accounts it was dreadful. Not just the bad weather but the organisation and the food poisoning.

What do you mean?

Edit: Found some information about it! :puke:

What do you mean?

Edit: Found some information about it! :puke:

Yup. Apparently it was from the Yorkshire Pudding stall of all places.

A snippet in the Daily Mirror (be advised, not the most reputable of sources!) suggesting Maiden are booked in for Download 2025:

View attachment 37429
That was expected. And with might get some pro-shot footage. Judging by the wording, it got me excited for the tour. And they will surely film what's said to be a special tour (two back-to-back live videos... bring it on!). We know that Maiden always find a way to surprise us, so I have a strong feeling they will continue with the fresh setlists and I expect their best stage ever, if that's possible.

Maiden returning to Download means they will play just one UK show during their 50th anniversary tour.

This might be the first time I ever say this, but apparently they're following money instead of doing something for the fans.

That’s quite the accusation to make against Maiden without facts.
I might be (actually, I HOPE to be) wrong, but if such a popular newspaper wrote this then I doubt it's bollocks. Last hour news: Bruce apparently said in Swansea that we would've see him in a muddy field. There is no proof of that but two different people confirmed this, if anyone can debunk it I'll be happy.

I might be (actually, I HOPE to be) wrong, but if such a popular newspaper wrote this then I doubt it's bollocks. Last hour news: Bruce apparently said in Swansea that we would've see him in a muddy field. There is no proof of that but two different people confirmed this, if anyone can debunk it I'll be happy.
I think they will play 25 - 28 shows in Europe next year. In 2026 the 50 anni tour will be continued with a lot shows in both Americas, other parts of the world and second leg in EU. As Bruce mentioned, it will be a long tour with amounts of dates. I expect really big and spectacular shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back