Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some special shows with special guests : the ancient band members. And I think all the singers on a same stage. That's why Paul Di'Anno is following some treatment this year, in order to be fit next year to sing with Bruce and Blaze.
This has to be a troll post.

and maybe Maiden can choose the other bands of the bill. They could invite very friendly bands like British Lion or Raven Age :ninja:
No, seriously, I think they could invite very big metal bands to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the band.

I still think Maiden will be playing London Stadium in 2025 and not Download. Just gut feeling.

That would be very convenient. It would also be nice, given Steve's links to West Ham, but I still think the stadium is way too big for them (capacity of 80000 for concerts).

Why not both London and Download?
It's not completely impossible, in 2013 Maiden played Download Festival and announced two shows at the O2 for August of that year right afterwards.

However going by recent tours we will probably get either festivals or headline shows in 2025 and then the alternative in 2026, its just a question of what way round they do things.

A snippet in the Daily Mirror (be advised, not the most reputable of sources!) suggesting Maiden are booked in for Download 2025:

View attachment 37429
God i hope not. Do they not listen to the fans. We dont want you to play download anymore. Most of us are old farts who are past sleeping in piss and trapsing through muddy fields

Last edited:
I’ve seen Maiden at the hallowed ground that is Donnington once and that was enough for me.

I know that festivals are good from a pay perspective but there is also ego involved. I can just imagine Bruce creaming himself with the prospect of saying ‘We’ve headlined Donnington 8 times!’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back